33 Years Old with Three Kids - Miami, FL

I am scheduled for a lipo and bbl in October. I am...

Please ladies can anyone tell me what vitamins should I start taking and what's the best hotels closed by vanity?.Any other suggestion is welcomed... Also Do i need a bbl pillow after the procedure . I work in the office so I am sitting all day long...

Post op pics

7weeks post op

I Am seven weeks post op .. I am still wearing the garment day and night . I can't take it off because when I do I have so much pain on my entire back especially my lower back. I keep doing massages but I still have pain and feel swollen.
I just started to sit here and there for like 30 min but I am still not sleeping on my back .
I am not sure why my lower back still feels so numb and painful ..
I keep calling the vanity but no one even bothers to call back ..
I am seeing another doctor to see if I have fluid or what ever it is .
I like my butt but the pain that I went to through bits not worthied ..
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I am looking forward to Dr Fisher. I am scheduled for a lipo and bbl in October. I am a little nervous and excited in the same time. I am looking for a flat abdomen and more of a round butty. Please ladies can anyone tell me when vitamins should I start taking and what's the best hotels closed by vanity. Any suggestions???