32yo Mother of 5! Ready for my Old Body Back PLUS More! - Miami, FL

I've seen stalking RS for months and months and...

I've seen stalking RS for months and months and let's just say a long time! I'm in need of a tt and bbl plus I need to replace my 11yo implants. After 5 kids my abdominal muscles need to be repaired and I want a flat(stretch mark-free) belly PLUS a beautiful ???? ass to top it all off! I'm indecisive between Dr. Fisher and Dr. Salama! I think I will break my procedure up into two different operations. I KNOW I will have Dr. Miami do my tt bc he's the BEST but he doesn't have any open dates until 2017! ???????? Anyone have any suggestions?

Wish pix

I love the upside down heart shape! ????

Dr. Fisher it is!

I love his work! I can't stop looking at his patients before and afters! I'm going to put my deposit down asap and lock in his special price of $4500.00! Yayyy! Super excited!

Dr. Fisher quote

Today I talked to Emily at Vanity and received my quote for my bbl! Super excited! He's booked until Feb 2016 which is perfect because I am looking to get my sx in March 2016. I was given a price of $6000 because I added lipo to my arms and inner thighs. Yayyy!!!! 3mos away! Btw I'm 150lbs but I'm trying to be 140-145lbs for surgery because I want to be closer to my goal weight (130) and I would rather lose a little weight now rather than wait til afterwards and risk losing my booty!

Faja Salome

Ordered a faja just to wear daily to get used to it and to make the transition from flab to fab less of a shock and more of a gradual "maybe she's been hitting the gym" change! (It's supposed to be in a size 2xl but it says 3xl, let's hope it's a misprint...if it fits well I will give all the info on where to order your own!

Faja salome

Death from Vanity Cosmetics in Miami

Death from Tummy Tuck with Vanity Cosmetics

All Booked!!!

December 8th, 2016!! Whoop whoop! Merry Christmas to me!

Date booked with Dr. Sergio Alverez!

I'm booked for Dec. 8th any other Dolls going that day?? Let's link up and share this journey together! I'm traveling alone so it would be nice to have someone to be in pain with lol

Either Dr. Fisher or Salama...HELP!