32 Years Old, No Kids, 175lbs - Miami, FL

It's oficial!!! 30 days before my surgery. I will...

It's oficial!!! 30 days before my surgery. I will have a lipo+fat transfer. As you can see on my pics I have a very flat butt and no waist at all!! I am so excited to get this done!! New life plastic surgery in Miami and my doctor will be Enrique Hanabergh Jr. I met with him already and the impression was very pleasant! Very calm and was realistic without promissing a big huge butt.

Pre op today

So today I had my pre op with my doctor. He went over the procedure with me and answered all my questions regarding my surgery. I found out that he won't use drains because he said he will leave the little incisions open so the extra fluid licks trough them which i felt much more confortable with, because i heard the drains are really not confortable to sleep over them. He also said that i don't need to worry about the risks... He doesn't inject fat in the muscle which i agree is much safer. Well ladies i am really anxious and tomorrow i will go to my family doctor to get my prescription for xanax so i can relax for the following weeks!!

Pre op lab results

Today I just got my lab results, and I am clear for surgery :))) yayyy I am soooo nervous but happy at the same time. I already bought some arnica gel, abdominal gauze and a float that I actually will place in my living room so i can sit and watch movies lol

Day 1 after surgery

Well, i had my bbl yesterday around noon and it lasted 3 hours. After I woke up I wasn't in much pain, the worst part was laying in the back of the car for our way home (about 1 hour). When I got home as soon as I stood up i was bleeding all over. My doctor doesn't use drains so I am leaking everywhere non stop! It's just scary and my garment is disgusting now. I had to put plastic all over my bed and still messy :( anyways, I called the doctor and he says it's absolutelly normal... So far I puked everytime I stood up from bed. My mother is helping me urinate in a red solo cup and everytime I take my meds I can't hold it. Today I have a doctors appointment at 1pm and I am alteady concerned about the travel in the back seat.

Had my first massage today

Really painful and i am draining a lot!!!

Well, today i showered and I started to feel better after I saw this pic!!

Day 2

Day 5 feeling much better!!

Today i am feeling much better!! Showered early in the morning and washed my hair :) what a great feeling!!! I am still draining a lot!! Which my doc says it's good. Pain is moderate but still hurts! My lipo was very agressive...

One week pos op bbl

Today I had my one week post op with my doctor and he said everything is fine... I am just really uncorfortable about my leg's swollen... Doctor Hanabergh said it's normal and to keep using my compression stockings!! I hope this goes down fast...

Before and after pics

12 days post op pictures!!!

So today has been 12 days since I got my bbl procedure. I am feeling great... The only thing is that my legs and my back still very swollen! Getting my massages everyday so I guess it is helping me a lot! My massage lady is great! ( my mom) lol

List of supplies and stuff you must have for your bbl

That's how my bed looked like first 5 days after surgery!!

One month post op

So today I went to my 30 days post op with my wonderful doctor... He said everything looks great but I am still swollen in my back and waist! He told me that i can start going to the gym again :))) so far I am in love with my results and I thank God everyday that I picked doctor Hanabergh! I don't get tired of saying that my whole experience with him was amazing!!!

8 months post op!!! Loving it!!

I absolutelly love my butt ans my new shape!! The results exceeded my expectations!! My doctor is the bomb!!! :)
Aventura Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Hanabergh is a very special doctor!!! He made me feel secure about getting a lipo+bbl. He was honest, very very caring and he did a amazing job!!! Doctor Enrique Hanabergh Jr changed my life!!!!