32 Years Old, 2 Boys Getting Bbl with Fisher!! - Miami, FL

I being in real self for over a year and finally...

I being in real self for over a year and finally decide to make a profile and start to write about my journey! I'm 32 year old, married with two wonderful boys. My smallest is 2yrs old so I think is time for me to get sexy back. I have always been thin but used to have a nice shape but now I hate my shape I have no butt what so ever and look square. So I'm hoping Dr. Fisher can fix that. I have done a lot research on dr fisher and I just love his work. Couple of months ago. I put my deposit to lock in a special and finally have my sx date I'm going April 11th!!! I can't wait!! My current weight is 135lbs and I am 5'4 . My coordinator told I'm fine that I don't need to get more weight for the look i want. I want a natural look or may be a little bit more. But I will try to go up to 140lbs to be safe.I will post my some of my wish pictures as well of some of my sad cakes lol ! I hope Some of you ladies can give me your opinion and pointers! Until next time.

3 days post

I'm three days post and all I can say is this recovery is not a joke. I will update you guys later on dr fisher and vanity.

Two weeks and 2 days

I am two weeks and 2 days post op today. I'm still very swollen around my waist and my back. I just got back home from Miami yesterday and finally got a full night of sleep this journey is not easy especially when you have little ones. I have a 2 year old omg I have no energy to run round with him but I managed. Some days I love my result and some days not so much but it is a process it takes time. I did 5 massage in Miami and now I'm in the process of find some one around me.

3 weeks

7 weeks!

I feel that my butt is getting smaller and I just hoping that the fluffing that people talks about happens to me.

Some random pictures

10 weeks im starting to see some good changes in my body all I can see to you girls is wait give your body time to show your results!

Little updated

It jiggles
Hey dolls almost 4 months 100% back to normal thanks God. I love my results so far but I'm thinking about round 2 just because I want alittle be more hips and my butt alittle bit more fuller but I don't know yet let's see after 6 months.
Miami Plastic Surgeon