32 Y/O Ready to Get Her Sexy Back After 4 Kids - Miami, FL

I'm a 32 y/o mother of four just looking to get...

I'm a 32 y/o mother of four just looking to get her sexy back. I have paid my deposit and got my date set up, i have had lipo in the future and is not satisfied, i want the whole package. Iv'e been on real-self for a while and ended up falling in love with Dr. hasan's work so that's who i chose to roll with.

Fifteen more days (post op pics)

Im fifteen days away from my new booty. I'm so excited and nervous at the same damn time lol. I know Dr fisher is going to hook this body up i can feel it, my experience with vanity has not been bad at all so far hope it stays this way.

Wish pictures

Here are a few wiah picks I'm going to show Dr. Fisher

Recovery House

I will be staying at cosmicare recovery house.

Lab's

I went to have my labs done on march 1st and my hemo was 11.6 ????????. So i go again on the 17th to have them redone. I've been taking floradix liquid iron and iron pills three times a day per Dr Fisher's medical assistant Ana, so i hope it helped. Have any of you RS ladies taken floradix and it worked. Answers please

Hemo results

So i redid my cbc test yesterday, and my hemo is only 11.8 im so depressed i don't know what to do. My surgery is less than two week away. Any other dolls experience this, if so what did you do? Please help ????????

It's getting real ladies

I'm so close to my date it just doesn't seem real. Im not really nervous as i should be, just ready for it to be over and begin my healing process. All my lab's came back good just waiting to be cleared by Fisher tomorrow, i guess he has been on vacation.

It's time dolls

Well well well, ladies it's almost time. Will be having my surgery today at 3:00, I'm excited and nervous at the same damn time lol. Oh yea and hungry. Me and the hubby are staying at cosmicare recovery house, so far so good. I will try to have my hubby take some pictures of me right after we come back to RH. Can't wait to meet fisher and his team. #soontobefisherfied#

Finally back to update

Hello dolls, I know it's been awhile since I updated just been trying to heal. The first five days were the worst but there is light at the end of the tunnel. Here are some pictures right out of surgery. It's kind of hard to tell but Dr fisher hooked me up.

More pictures

Ladies what do you think????
Miami Physician

Have not yet met with Dr. Hasan but so far my coordinator Jessi has been very dependable. Going to Dr.fisher