32 ....mother of 1 - Miami, FL

?So I've been looking up doctors and I'm thinking about...

So I've been looking up doctors and I'm thinking about going to Spectrum Aesthetics they assigned me Dr Sergio Alvarez with the special $4100 and The special includes:

Liposuction included – Lower and upper abdomen, lower and upper back back , left & right flank,left and right waist.Transfer to the buttocks & or hips if wanted by the patient. Surgeon FeesSurgery Room fees1 garment.Blood WorkAnesthesia Cost1 year Follow up

So far the customer service has been awesome . I did the online inquiry.  Somebody contacted me within 24 hours. I filled out a questionnaire they sent and emailed my pictures once that was completed I was contacted again within 24 hours. She let me know that I was a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift surgery she suggested that I don't gain any more weight and a possibly lose 5 to 10 pounds before surgery.

Since I'm in philly I'm going to look up a few doctor here in PA. But they told me to put a deposit down of 300 to book my date for Oct or Nov. I'm excited !

Dealing with Spectrum Aesthetics

Uggggh.....it started off great. Emailing back and fourth with Liz. I was ready to put my deposit down. She out on vacation until 8/15. I paid with someone else in the office. I asked for October 20, 2016. They still have not sent my receipt or other paperwork to sign !!! Now nobody answers the phone since they withdrew my money...how convenient right lol. Hopefully Liz gets back to my asap when she gets in the office on Monday!!!!
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon