31 Years Young Post Op 4 Kids Plus 1 Year Weight Loss Surgery(vsg) MMO - Miami, FL

I just want to start by saying thank you to...

I just want to start by saying thank you to everyone that posted there reviews good & bad! I have been recently obsessing over plastics because 1 year ago I have a vertical gastronomy sleeve aka weight loss surgery done! I'm sorta on a mission to recover my body after kids and 100lbs loss. I'm 4'11 I currently weigh 117lbs I'm looking to get a Brazilian Butt Lift, which included the liposuction and sculpting of the torso and back and fat transfers to the rear! Anyway! I have selected a Dr that I have done plenty of research on and that I'm also even comfortable with I've put my deposit down but until I pay half I can not obtain the date of my choice ( I'm shotting for July 2015) but i will keep everyone post who may want to follow! I'm happy to give and receive support to all!

Dr. Fisher/ Miami, Fla/ Mommy Makeover instead of BBL

I have a date!!! Its on August 18, 2016 with Dr. Fisher. At first I wanted the BBL but as time went on I changed my mind!! I had a V.S.G. which is a weight loss surgery. I last 105lbs from 217lbs to 117lbs. I have regained 20lbs putting me at 137lbs today. Which has helped fill out the lose skin on my booty lol. So I just want to get my tummy corrected and ONLY a breast lift!!!

Mommy Makeover with Dr. Fisher in 24 days

I have all the items requested and required!!! I'm very excited about BECOMING a Fisher Doll!!! I still am thinking about a BBL with him..

Before pic of me

Weigh at 130lb dr j fisher on the 18th of Aug

Mommy Makeover by Dr J Fisher

Vanity is ok!!! Dr J Fisher is a great doctor and his personal team are kick ass, unfortunately the RETARDs that work in the finance department SUCK terribly!!!
Dr. J. Fisher