Help! 30 Yr Old Ready to Have the Body I Have Always Wanted!! But Torn on DR!

Hello Dolls!!! I am a 30 year old with 1 child. I...

Hello Dolls!!!

I am a 30 year old with 1 child. I have always been unhappy with my body. Ever since a child a have been larger than the girls and women around me and I have always been very self conscious about my size and shape. I mean I am by no means a female Andre the Giant, but at 6 ft tall and always slightly overweight and have a larger build, my size has been larger than average and less feminine than I wish I was. I have been extremely interested in a BBL for years but never thought to really pursue it. In the past few years I have gained and lost weight but have come to love myself and embrace my size for who I am but at the same time even though I love me I still want to have the pride and feel sexy all the time and have a bangin body! lol . Of course I still have things I want to look better even though I love me, and a BBL would correct my trouble areas and give me that curvy hourglass and voluptuous booty I have always wanted .

OK! So I am having a dilemma though! I am researching my surgeon and I am so torn! I have fallen in love love love with Dr Blinksi's results! His work is EXACTLY the results I am looking for. I emailed his office and he emailed me back the same day on a Saturday requesting picture and said it would cost $7900 with $900 deposit and would be scheduled October 2017. Now Im 100% ok with the time frame because that will allow time to prepare mentally and financially, but the cost was more than I was expecting to pay for the procedure just based off the reviews I have read on Realself from other Blinski patients saying they paid in the $5k range (yes I know prices change, but I just wasnt preparded for such a jump). But at the same time if you want the quality and service sometimes you have to pay for it which I understand completely. On the other side I have come across Dr. Rami Ghurani who also is highly rated and has BEAUTIFUL results. I have researched him thoroughly as well and while I do like Dr Blinski's Lipo results better and how small his patients waists have turned out (which is my desire), Dr. Rami Ghurani has some amazing patients results as well. On top of that the procedure online is saying they are doing BBL for $3850 right now on special and that would save me thousands! But I am just trying to look for a little advice from some VETS here. Im open to opinions. I dont have anyone to really talk to in my life about all this that will really understand the struggle, so Im reaching out to try and find some help from some fellow dolls :)

Also has anyone used Carecredit? I have actually had it for year and I see a lot of surgeons take it for financing options, what has been the experience with it?

A Bit Discouraged.

So I was emailing with Dr Blinski last night and sent him my pictures. He responded super fast which I loved that he emailed me within minuets on a Sunday night! I mean c'mon thats pretty awesome! But he said BBL would be easy to do, BUT the extra skin would require a tummy tuck. That bummed me out a bit. I really dont like the idea of a tummy tuck and to be honest the thought of having another surgery to get rid of the skin is upsetting. I didnt even realize that would be an issue. going through more pain and the money. I already will be putting myself in a lot of debt to get the shape I want, and tummy tucks are just as much. sorry for venting. Has anyone else been told this but had good results from just a bbl alone that they were happy with their tummy?

I have wanted to do a BBL for years now. But now...

I have wanted to do a BBL for years now. But now that its actually within my grasp I'm scared. I have read the stories lately of women dying because of BBL. I have had a child since I discovered this is what I want and now I have this fear of dying on the table and leaving my child motherless. I know this is a rare occurrence that women have died, but has anyone else delt with this fear before this procedure?