30 Years Old 3 Kids ...looking to Become a Mcadoo Doll - Miami, FL

Hello pretty ladies. I have been watching this app...

Hello pretty ladies. I have been watching this app for about 5 days non stop. So much info and helpful info on here. I am looking to have lipo and BBL done this November with Dr Mcadoo. I am scheduled to pay my deposit this Friday 9/30/16 and get the ball rolling! I am 5'4 154 lbs . Hopefully I can get connected to other dolls that will be having SX during that time. I have included some wish pics that I have found on here. You ladies look amazing !! Soon I will post my struggle body =)

Struggle pic of me now ????

So....this is me now. I have had this belly for months now that looks like I'm 4 months pregnant. People ask me from time to time "Are you pregnant?" I can't even get upset with them because I do look pregnant LOL. I am just counting down until I can get rid of this belly and get some booty as well!

Deposit Paid!!

Not only did I pay my deposit but my best-friend just decided she would go to! So I may be delaying my surgery date back just a tad...but that's cool because I would rather go with someone I know!!!

We both have discussed doing this for so long but just never got serious with it. We have always been each other's "pusher" so I'm super hype now!!

This belly ughhh

It's gots ta go y'all! I can't take it anymore!! I'm sick of sucking in my belly when I walk around!! I'm too pretty of a girl to be walking around like this lol smh

At work thinking about thinking

I swear if you constantly read the positive and negatives about your chosen surgeon you will go nuts.

Some days you are confident about your decision then the next day you read something negative and you are like hmmm...maybe I should look elsewhere.

At this point I am just trusting God. With my decision.

With that being said...Ladies once you make your decision on who you want to go with ...stick with it. Especially if you have consistently researched and are happy with his or her results...pray about it and move forward. Always remember there will always be positive and negatives about EVERYTHING!! Your experience may be totally different then the next persons..

Hope everyone has a prosperous day...back to reading reviews :)

First of all I don't appreciate the Admin taking down my post about the Mcadoo dolls group we created on "blank"....it's not like it's going to take away the people from here! Smh

Anyway!!! I'm at work randomly thinking about "back shots" yes back shots...I hate doing it from behind right now with my husband because there is no "Behind" back there lol smh

Once I have this surgery it's going to be onnnn and poppin...all back shots!!!

Ok back to work lmao

Getting prepared

So....me and my bestfriend have both been going nuts wit what to take before and what to buy to prepare for our surgery...

One minute I feel like we are prob getting too many things then the next I feel like we still aren't prepared..

Does anyone know the REAL must haves?! Shoot me a list because you darn sure can't get it out of seduction. From now on I'm just going to have my Spanish co-worker call and ask questions for me. I can't take it anymore...

I'm starting to feel like others when they say Seduction is all about the money and that's cool but atleast let us know what we should be doing to prepare for something so serious! I should not have to find out everything on these blogs....

That's my vent for today...lol

Another wish pic

I don't know who this is but I need this donkey butt..

Update!! Moving right along

My flights have been purchased, RH booked and I'm almost finished paying for my surgery! God is good..

Another right now pic of me

RIDICULOUS!!! I love to eat and now that I'm older it has begin to "stick" I remember when I was younger people would say "Girl all that food you eat and you never gain, when u get about 30 that food gonna start sticking " well guys it's STICKING!!! I'm really going to have to cut back after my procedure next month bc I don't want this to be in vain !

Purchased my faja !!

I ordered a size XL...I better have a lot of booty for it =).....nah but I know with wearing a tank under it and all the boards/foams the XL should be fine...less than a month to go..

Birth control

I'm feeling a little weird about this...ok everyone knows you have to stop your birth control a month prior which I actually just found out this week...I have issues with this...im on the Nuva ring and I had plans of taking my Nuva ring out the week before SX so my period could come on early instead of my surgery week...now that I am not going to have it in I won't be able to finesse my period....

Has anyone heard of anyone having this surgery while their period is on? I'm tight!

And last but not least...I just got married and I'm NOT tryna get pregnant right now...smh it's gonna be a long 30 days of trusting the "pull out method" smh!

I realize this is for good reason but sheeeesh!

21 days 16 hours 59 mins left until

Now that my friend has successfully had her surgery I am so HYPE and ready! I have pretty much everything I need...just waiting on the date!!
Aventura Plastic Surgeon