30 Years Old, 3 Kids, Give Me my Body Back!!!! - Miami, FL

So I've been wanting a BBL for about a year now...

So I've been wanting a BBL for about a year now and I've been searching for a great doctor. My original choice was Dr. Miami however he is booked until 2018 and his prices has risen since he's became popular. The only other doctor I am comfortable with is Dr.Llorente. I've been following his Instagram and reviews on RealSelf. I've made my $500 down payment so it's no turning back. I'm so excited! I'll be sharing my journey with you guys a posting my before pics soon.

Weight loss and days off

So when I first started this forum I was 228lbs. I'm now at 212lbs which was achieved by just changing my eating habit and walking during my breaks and lunches at work. Oh and breakfast is the key. You cannot skip breakfast. I also got my days approved off at work so now it's just lab work, supplies, and clearance for sx! 3 more months and hopefully I'll be in flat tummy big booty land! I'll post my 228 weight later as well as my 212.

Before photos

Here are a few before photos. My goal weight is 195lbs but I'll be satisfied if I only hit 209lbs. I got three months to get to my goal weight.

Today is the day!

So I'm scheduled for sx at 7pm. I'm super nervous however I know that God will cover me threw it all. I'll update more later but for the time being I'm going to try to get a piece of mind before sx.