30 Year Old, No Kids, BBL with Dr. Orlando LLORENTE - Miami, FL

Due to a work emergency I'm planning on the 15th...

Due to a work emergency I'm planning on the 15th of this month. I've had to change my date several times due to my job making it difficult for me to get enough time off. Fingers crossed I can secure the date. I will finalize my flight, get emergency blood work done and overnight all my supplies from Amazon. I'm scared but ready. I've wanted this since I was 17 years old!

I'm having 360 lipo with added lipo of arms and inner thighs. Doctor says there may be an issue with too much fat being removed at once, so I may cancel the inner thighs. I also have 5 days stay in recovery home with 2 massages included. I plan on staying for 8 days total so next two days I may stay at a hotel.....or just extend my recovery stay.

I am from NY and I already flew in and met with the doctor on May 18th and I'd was a decent experience. My coordinator is YASUNAY. I did not get to meet with her when I went to my consultation but by text she has been pretty responsive sofar.

If I confirm the 15th I will keep updating on my journey!
Miami Plastic Surgeon