30 Y/o Mother of 5, Wants to Be an OrtegaDoll - Miami, FL

So today I paid my deposit for the BBL, felt like...

So today I paid my deposit for the BBL, felt like my first real step in doing this procedure. I'm currently going with Dr. Ortega at Spectrum Aesthetics, almost went with Imagenes but decided against it. Plus Spectrum has the 3 doctors(Ortega, Ghurani & Alvarez) I was initially considering so I see it as a win.

31 Y/o, 5 Kids, TT, Lipo & BBL, Team Baez or Team Cabral

So since I am done having kids (they are 11,7, [twins]5,5,1) and I'm single, I am ready to focus on making a better me. I have gotten quotes from both Baez and Cabral, but I am unsure on who I want to go to. I know Baez is the safe choice, but I would hate to have to go back for a Rd 2 because of not enough booty projection. And well I won't open up about why I am iffy on Cabral, but I will say I'm willing to take the risk with him. (So please catch the HINT) I can't officially make my appointment until January 2017, because both docs told me they aren't booking that far in advance yet, but I'm looking for sx dates between June 25th and July 26th, so if you'll be going around those times hit me up, maybe can do sx buddies.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Haven't spoken to him yet, did a virtual consultation and checked out my pics and made weight recommendations.