29yr Old Mother of 6 and Wife Finally Doing Something for Herself :) - Miami, FL

So I've had c-section after c-section. Last one...

So I've had c-section after c-section. Last one was 3 yrs ago. which I have done my best to flatten out my stomach but it has honestly done nothing but made a bigger saggy pooch.. Any who, I've been looking into doing a bbl for the last 8yrs along with a tummy tuck. I honest had a consult with Dr. Jimerson in Atlanta, but I felt with his price quote of $18,500 for bbl and tummy tuck, I was never going to get my dream body. After more research and to scared to travel out of the US. And reviewing over a thousand pictures and reviews....... I have chosen Dr.O for my bbl this year and a tummy tuck later on this year. ???? I do have to say the hardest part is trying to find body types that I think look like mine... I wish the community will start posting height and weight a lot more it would diffenitly help with "imagining" if the post results of there booty is what mine would look like. Wish the Drs would invest in a app to show us possible results.... Ok well hope to hear from you ladies and encouragement is always needed this way, since my husband actually doesn't want me to have this done :(

Dr Osak is back starting 4/1

Vanity informed me Dr Osak will be back at vanity April 1!!! My appointment is officially 4/11/16

Cheap foams and Lipo board

Ok ladies now that I now how to post. Lbvs
I wanted to inform you guys of some websites to purchase Lipo foam and Lipo board for cheap cause I hear they are expensive when you buy at Vanity. So I'm posting the websites for my future sister dolls ????

My wish pics

These are my wish pics... Do you guys think I'm being realistic?

4 week postop