29 Years Old 2 Kids. - georgetown tx

My boyfriend and I wanted the Brazilian butt...

My boyfriend and I wanted the Brazilian butt augmentation with lipo done. We searched and searched until we came across Dr. Mel Ortega. We found him in miami at cg cosmetics. I was so nervous and was so affraid so I let my boyfriend handle everything. I had my surgery and was so happy with the results. Im almost 2 weeks post op. And i feel and look great.

15 days post op

I have come quite a way. I am no longer in pain. I have stopped wearing my garment because it is way to loose. I have ordered a steel boned corset as well as waist trainer to improve my taper. my butt has gone down alot but that was expected.

one more pic

This is from the side sorry forgot

17 days

My tummy is getting smaller and smaller. I'm in love with my results

Love my new body

I am in love i wish my stomache were smaller but that will happen over time.

I'm a month and 1 week post op

I want a revision!!! Now I do love my results but I don't feel my butt is large enough. My main problem is my stomache I don't like it and want more fat taken.

2 months post op

I am happy with my body to some degree. I will be going back for a revision though.

7 months later

It's been 7 months since my surgery and I love the results but I have gotten pregnant lol. So I will be going back
Miami Plastic Surgeon

My doctor was so amazing and so much fun. He made me feel so comfortable and was open to any suggestions. I would highly recommend him. He removed 4000cc from My body and put a max of 2000cc in my butt and I am loving my body.