29 Year Old M.I.L.F of FOUR - Dominican Republic

I am a mother of four, still young and beautiful...

I am a mother of four, still young and beautiful however my children (yes I blame THEM LOL) took a toll on my body. Although my body is good all children considered, and although I do still get the random "girl you do not look like you have kids" comment, I am STILL not satisfied! I have what my sisters like to call a "white girl body". I gain weight only in my stomach, breasts, and arms and cant gain any in my hips and butt. Ive done squat challenges and eating right, drinking protein shakes, etc. I can lose weight no problem, but when I do its in all the wrong places. I can gain weight no problem, but when i do its in all the wrong places!! ???????????????????? i need a fresh start!! I am completely done having children so its time to get my body right and enjoy life!!! Im tired of looking at models on instagram, facebook, etc and wishing I had bodies like theirs so, im going to get one!! I am fully committed to getting this procedure done I have just not fully committed to a doctor. I was going to go to the dominican republic (DR) to get it done, however after thoroughly researching the DR and via RS sisters (thank u all) I have decided against DR due to the deaths that have occured and the mistreatment of patients endured. I discovered several doctors that are in the US that do just as good and even better work than doctors in the DR for the same prices! Some are more expensive, however you cant put a price on your life right? So im staying here in the US were I feel most safe. Im thinking of choosing DR FISHER from Miami despite the bad reviews about Vanity Cosmetics customer service....I am however still looking for a back-up. Feel free to comment! Any and all advice and SUPPORT is welcomed and appreciated!!

Changed Doctors...For now lol

So, after carefully stalking realself.com, ive decided that Dr. Fisher is not the Dr for me. He is amazing, however the pricing in the DR is more competitive seeing as how you get more services for the same money. Fisher has a special 12 areas of lipo and bbl for 5k, however Fatima Almonte in Dr quoted me 5100 for full lipo and a tummy tuck (tt). I didnt think I needed a tt but it Almonte recommends it I trust her judegment. Lesley her assistant is amazing at replying to emails. I get the most prompt response on whatsapp so anyone having trouble reaching Almonte I highly recommend whatsapp. I got my quote, just gotta pay my 350 deposit and then, its official!! I will be a soon to be Almonte doll!! I dream of this day. Most girls dream of their weeding day, but me I dream of my sx day! When I will become the bad bitch I am on the inside, on the outside as well. I truly cannot wait!!! ????????????????

Crazy girl???

And I know I must seem crazy because I said in my original review that I did not feel safe traveling outside of the U.S, but then I changed my doctor to a DR doctor. When I first began this journey to a new me, I found a girl on YouTube who had gotten her mommy makeover done by Fatima Almonte. She was the first doctor I learned about. I researched her more and more after getting Dr. Fisher's quote. I could not find one bad review about this woman. Not one! She has not had any deaths or any near death experiences. Knowing this makes me trust her a little bit more than other doctors like Yily, Duran, and Cabral who all have had deaths and infections on their patients. My sister when to Cabral and a work friend of hers. They have great results and made it out alive, however my anxiety and love for life wont allow me to entrust someone who has had someone die on their table...IM GOOD! so, Fatima Almonte it is!

Got my quote!!!!!!

Thought I would share with you ladies of what a quote from Almonte looks like! All my Real Self sisters know exactly how much this quote means and what it means!!! Yay!!!

SX Date Changed and Confirmed!! Deposit PAID!

Ok, so I know its been a minute since my last update. I found that stalking real self becomes a job and it only causes you to worry and obsess and its really NOT that serious!! I had to take time away from RS to get my mind right for this sx if that makes any sense. I was and still am very eager to get this done so I have no need to stalk RS anymore. My doctor will be Fatima Almonte and will not be changed. My sx date is Feb 29th 2016 and my sister from the same mister and mother is coming as well and we are sx buddies!! YAYYYYYY!!! We both have the same date and same doctor! How awesome is that!!!?? Anywho, the plan is to fly out Feb 27th so we can be there for testing by the 28th and ready for sx on the 29th! Im just praying that my levels are up to par and nothing interferes with this carefully made plan.

More Pics

Thought I would include screen shots....

Vitamins I am currently taking

Hemo, Hemo, HEMO!!! Its the most important thing to make sure is A1! You dont wanna get all the way to DR with low hemo then you cant get all the procedures you were quoted and end up needing a round two! Ideal Hemo "Hemoglobin" for a woman is 16. Thats the highest recommended level. To get the sx at all, you need to be at a 12 atleast. To get FULL body lipo/liposculpture, you need to be at a 13 or higher and ofcourse the higher the better!! Not only is Hemo important to achieve your "wish body", its vital for you to make it to that Flat Side honey!! Hemo is what carries oxygen through ya blood and to ya organs! Its also responsible for red blood cell production. It keeps you alive!! Even if you go into that surgery room with a 13 hemo and you got the green light to get full lipo, tt, bbl, and breast lift or whatever ur procedures are, chances are your hemo is going to drop during the sx. You want it to drop from a 13 to a 10? Naw, a 16 to a 13 sounds better to me. For that reason im taking A multivitamin, super b-complex (all the B's and more!) iron 325mg, and vitamin C. Vitamin C helps the iron stick and the iron is what drives up your hemo. The B vitamins help in that same way. 2 weeks before the sx in addition to those vitamins I am also going to add Geritol and take that on up until the sx. Im also going to eat lots of shrimp, fish, peppers, and other iron and vitamin C rich foods! This is like preparing for war! You want to live and heal quickly yet safely? then prepare!!! And research!!!

Long Time No See!!

Hey ladies, I know it's been awhile since I updated. I been hella busy, stressed, busy, stressed, now calm lol. I even cancelled everything at one point because I quit my job prematurely, and it was just a dominio effect of things going wrong from there. Didn't even think I would have the money to get the sx, and quite frankly I really don't! I'm making a huge sacrifice for this procedure, that's how committed I am to getting back to my real self! I live in Dallas Texas and getting this procedure done and issues with my job has caused me to see that I have no support here. I'm away from all of my family who live in Michigan and Chicago. I moved here for jobs, and a better life and let's just say I'm moving back home. So just DAYS before my sx, I have to pick up and move across the country! I have to drive my daughter to Michigan so my mom can keep her (which brings me back to how I have no support no family here) during my sx as flights were ridiculous. I am telling you all of this because I want you know that I am not letting anything stop me from accomplishing my goals, and neither should you! If you have a chance, take it! Who knows when you'll have another! As long as your healthy then go for it! Any who, I was pressed for money, so I contacted Lesley and told her I was canceling!! It truly broke my heart to do that. My sister my sx buddy would have been left to go alone. After an entire year of stalking and planning?! Days went by and I was just miserable and saddened with the thought of not getting my sx. Having to wait another year to get it done, as I am using tax money to get this done. Yup, I said it! Tax dollars will be well spent honey!!! I woke up in the middle of the night and something just spoke to me and said "girl don't let nothing stop you! Get out there and grind, get money from all the baby daddies, hustle hustle hard"! So immediately contacted Lesley to see if my date was still free, sure enough she replied "Yes, it's still available". So I told her I would keep it. I ubered (uber driver) my ass off literally!! All day, all day like Kanye!! To make money for my passport and supplies! So, it's all official!! It's still going down!! I'm so excited, nervous, and scared all at once! I'm leaving tomorrow evening to drive my lil girl to my mom. This will be the longest most miserable drive ever!!! From Dallas, TX to Detroit MI??? Ugggghhhh, but I am determined!!

Flight Itinerary

Got my flight pretty cheap I think from American Airlines!! I used kayak to track it and alert me of the price if it went up or down. It was 462 for a whole month! Soon as I got the alert it went down to 390 I had to jump on it! And that's round trip ladies!! AND I just got it about a week ago (week ago)!! So, I HIGHLY recommend kayak!

Passport on Deck!!!

Passport in hands, YASSSSSSS!!! I feel like I can conquer the world now!!!! I was so anxious about this because I waited until the last minute to get it as I had canceled my sx at one point. I was able to get it expedited for an extra 60.00 bucks at the official passport office downtown in the court house. I shows my flight confirmation within 2 weeks of travel and they had it done in 3 days!!! Do not use a courier service for this!!! It could be a scam!! They will charge you WAY more when you can go right to the courthouse and get it for the price it should be! Long as you have flight confirmation and you make an appointment with 2 weeks of departure they will expedite it!!

Maxi Dresses

Just a couple dresses I'm taking!

Sx info!

So, I'm flying out from February 27, Arriving the 28th at 1am, testing the 28th, the sx on the 29th!!! It's getting so real y'all I hope I don't chicken out!!!!! Me and my sister have decided to stay at Sea Lily RH. It is not one of Almontes listed RH's. We are staying there because they provide supplies, transportation, AND massages are All included in the price! We are staying for 10days and we are paying 1500 so 750 a piece which is 100 less than Almontes quote AND we don't have to pay for massages!! They even provide snacks and of course 3 hots and a cot! I will be sure to include pictures once we arrive!!!

Made it to DR SANTO DOMINGO!!!!

So I'm a little late updating but I couldn't just leave you ladies hanging!! My plane ride was EVERYTHING! Free food, drinks, and wine! It was awesome! I highly recommend American Airlines! So got here, had to wait in a long ass slow moving line for a tourist card. Yes you do need that! Don't listen to anyone who says you don't cause you do! U have to pay to visit their country and its 10 dollars. U must have exact change too or if u have a 20 u will be paying 20 dollars for it. My driver Orlando was there waiting for me. He took me back to the RH and showed me to my room. It's NICE!! I immediately went to sleep and then my sister arrived shortly after me. We are roomies! Sea lily is the most awesome RH you could find! From the free massages to the etiquette and the way the treat us like queens!!! Best decision we could have made!

Sea Lily RH

Awesome hands down!!! I love Christina and her staff!! They are so caring and attentive I for better treatment here than at Cecip but that's a different story, anyway pics below!!!

Pics

More pix

Can you say snatched????

One day post op, no faja yet...
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon