28 Yrs Old, No Kids, I Need a donk

Hey ladies, im new to this site but ive been...

Hey ladies, im new to this site but ive been stalking this like crazy because i am soooo tired of having a flat but. 10 years ago i was in shape, had a nice body and after i got pregnant and lost my baby, i let myself go. I tried exercising but for some reason the heat makes me break out in hives. My fiance wasnt supportive at first because hes afraid what could happen to me. And so am i. Im from NC and im looking for a surgeon maybe around florida or atl. I havnt done alot of research yet but so far it seems that florida has reasonable prices for bbls. I just want to make sure that im making the right choice. Also i like to know all what i have to do to be ready for surgery far as supplements and fitness ect...

dr. fatima almonte

Hey dolls, how can i get a price quote from dr. Fatima almonte? I did some research and i love the fact she follows by the book. Not to mention her work is absolutely everything i want. I want a natural looking booty with curves. I also love ppl reviews on how she cares for her patients. If yall can let me know i would appreciate it so much.

surprised

So i got my quote today from fatima...she suggest i get a tummy tuck, full liposculpture of my flanks, back and stomach. I also have to loose 20lb for best result. The cost was 5,500 which includes the recovery room but 4,300 without it. Im a little shocked that i needed a tummy tuck in fact im a little scared. With or without the tummy tuck i assume the process is painful either way but i have no clue how it would be fir me having a tummy tuck. I just need some encouragement. I noticed i didnt even talk about how much i weigh snd everything else so yea.

Im 5"5 169lbs engaged to my best friend no kids (sadly). I talked to my fiance about what i want to do any even though hes against it...i gotta do this for me. With me planning for my wedding i know for a fact i cant do this sx now but the fact that i know what i have to have is motivation enough to keep focusing on my body and getting ready for it. Im a little nervous but i guess ill check out everyone's review on their tummy tuck