Future llorente Doll!! 5'2 161 Pounds - Miami, FL

Omg so i have been literally on this site for days...

omg so i have been literally on this site for days now, i am 28 im super short but i want this procedure done asap im saving up my money, im not sure what doctor i want to go to but i know it will be in Miami, i dont want to much and i want the S curve!! yasss. im currently taking qysmia for weight loss, i want to be a baddie, my boyfriend is going to pay half so im ready, im so nervous because i am petrified of needles, any suggestions?

Think I found A doctor! Dr. Osaka

So after calling around to many p laces, i think that i want to stick to Dr. Osaka, I wanted to go with Ortega but its taking them forever to reach back out to me. I called and spoke with Shirley who was so polite and nice and answered all of my questions with no problem. Now i need to lose 20 pounds by April. the total cost including everything is $4650.

$1000 deposit
$3000 remainder of procedure
$100 medication
$550 for after care, massages, lipo board for stomach and sides.

Now they said that i have to purchase my own garment, no problem and im looking to buying that comfy ass pillow as well!! I will post pics later!!

Before pics...

Im 5ft... 177 pounds lawd i wanna be snatched

Wish pics...

Now im back to DR shopping....ugh

DR. HASAN

I HAVE CHANGED MY MIND, I SAID I WAS GOING TO GO WITH HASAN, SO I CALLED 800-340-4095 AND ASKED WHEN WILL HE BACK, THEY SAID HOLD ON AND HUNG UP. I CALLED BACK AND THEY SAID HE IS ON VACATION, I MEAN WTF DOES HE WORK THEIR ANYMORE? I THINK I SHOULD STICK TO DR. OSAK ANYWAY, IM 4'11 177 AFTER I LOSE 10 POUNDS I SHOULD BE GOOD. HOWEVER THIS MAKES ME SECOND GUESS ABOUT GIVING THEM MY DANG MONEY, THEY ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE GEESH.

Wish pics

Ok so i think this is more realistic

HIPSSSSSSS

OMG, I WANT HIPS! DOES ANYONE HAVE THAT APP THAT LETS YOU PLAY WITH YOUR FIGURE? PLEASEEEEE USE MY PICS I JUST WANT TO SEE WHAT I WOULD LIKE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DR. J CURVES

change of heart

Future DR. OSAK DOLL!!!

IVE MADE UP MY MIND, IM GOING TO BECOME A DR. OSAK DOLL.. TO BE HONEST, WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS, IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO WHAT WORKS FOR YOU, MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY AND FINANCIALLY. YOU ALSO HAVE TO CONSIDER THAT WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT JOBS AND LIFESTYLES AS WELL. ANYWAY, I FEEL LIKE DR. OSAK WILL GIVE ME THE BEST RESULTS AS FAR AS MY BODY TYPE. IM SO HYPE , THIS SITE HAS TAKEN OVER MY LIFE, IM ADDICTED LOL

SURGERY PREP

What should i bring for procedure, also is a recovery home worth it? or am i better off getting a nice suite or resort and hire a private nurse?

DR. OSAK, DR. MIAMI OR DR. ORTEGA IM SO DAMN TORN

Okay, so I really was set on Hasan, to many bad signs, i changed my mind, then i decided that for my height and weight that Dr, Osak will be good, okay except for that my friend thinks Ortega is good but i saw his work and im not impressed, well i am but not really, then i called Dr. curves in Atlanta, Chile boo they ass want $10500 for bbl and they dont even do upper back, i think since shekinah went to him he feel like he has celebrity status, NEXT. now the only problem i have with Dr. Osak is that my coordinator says i may need a tummy tuck, after looking at his work im like no the hell i dont, i said bump that and im just going to go with dr miami but he booked until next year and on top of that before they even book you, they want you to be a certain weight and bmi, fuck that, im so mad its a shame bc i want to be fleeky cheeky for my birthday in october,

BBL or Breast first

im so torn, what should i get done first, bbl or breast, i have breast a 38DDD they so damn saggy, i want smaller and perky!! helpppp

QYSMIA

So this site is so dang addictive,

anyway, im taking qysmia for weight loss so that i can be in my BM class, im on day one and im tired af. this is my 2nd round with the pills, you really lose weight fast but you have to maintain it,

Recovery HOME

anyone know of a good recovery home in miami? im going to DR. Osak!!!!!! I need someone who is going to be attentive!!

WIPE YOUR ASS

sooooo nobody mentioned how are we supposed to wipe our new ass after surgery, geesh, yall so not friendly, I guess yall talk to who is popular or sum, idk but chile i wanna know lol

PCOS

Okay,

So Im just like who all has PCOS? how will this affect you in the long run? does this or will bbl or tummy tuck help you conceive? dont come for me either? im asking because i dont know.

LETS INTERACT

SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!

hey girl heyyyy!!!! lets get to know each other or boost each other image ego up!!! lol send me an ideal picture of what u think may look good on me! come on yall,

Dr. OSAK IS MFN WHETTTTT

Girl.....this just too much, lawd...im lost for words...its like wtf...thank God i didn't pay my deposit but oan wtf i really wanted him to snatch my fat...back to the drawing board...Dr. Ortega is ok...i don't like his shapes...he can't sculpt that good

Str8 BS

All i want is to be snatched...a good aggressive liposuction with bbl..like my photo below, that's me..enhanced.... you get what you pay for....quality is everything....

I DONE LOST ANOTHER POUND!!!

CHILE, LISTEN! I DONT CARE IF I TALK TO MYSELF ON THIS SITE LOL, IM GOING TO LOOK AT ALL MY POST DURING MY RECOVERY AND JUST LAUGH LOL. ANYWAY, IVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT IT REALLY DONT MATTER WHAT DOCTOR YOU GO TO, AS LONG AS YOU TELL THEM WHAT YOU WANT AND THEY ASS DELIVER! ITS ALL ABOUT TRUST! YES EACH DOCTOR HAS A SPECIAL GIFT! BECAUSE BABY!!! CABRAL IS SNATCHING ELEPHANTS!!! NO SHADE THROWN IJS.... THESE DOCTORS REALLY DO THEY THING... DR. HASAN TURNS CHICKS INTO MERMAIDS THEY BE SO FLAWLESS OMFG... BUT DR. O.... MAN LISTEN... AINT NO WAIST BIH... FRFR... DR. ORTEGA, I JUST THINK HIS BOOTYS BE TOOOOOOOO UMMMMM IDK... BUT IF HE CAN GET A LIL AGGRESSIVE WITH THAT LIPO CHILE HE MIGHT BE GOOD, HELL IT DONT HURT TO ASK!

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

Enforcement Alert
2/17/2016 10:59:00 AM
Order of Emergency Restriction of License filed February 17, 2016

DR. ORTEGA IS SCARED!!!

DR. ORTEGA ACT LIKE HE SCARED TO USE THAT TOOL TO SNATCH A BIH WAIST!! BOY BYEEEE DONT NOBODY WANT THAT DAMN JELLY DOWN DEA LOL.... HE NEEDS TO BE MORE AGGRESSIVE AND PUT THAT DIP BACK DEA!!! HE KNOW WE WANT THAT ARCH, THAT S CURVE, THAT GOT DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN THATS GRITS EGGS HAM AND BACON! LOL IJS DR. ORTEGA NEED TO BE MORE AGGRESSIVE AND HE WILL BE THE BOOTY PLUG. BECAUSE HE DOES DO A GOOD JOB, HE JUST NOT AGGRESSIVE, AND WE WANT AGGRESSIVE.

ON A SERIOUS NOTE

How the heck i weight 172. whatever Monday and today my ass back at 176, im taking Qysima, maybe i need to atleast go jogging. Im very upset because im paying cash for these pills and they need to do wtf they supposed to. its bad enough im getting treated like a red headed step child with the doctor, then on top of that, Im so stuck on Dr. Osak I refuse to even give another Dr. a chance, ugh, this ish really got me on the edge... Today, im serious.... I mean for now....

DR. ORTEGA GON BEAT MY A$$

LMAO,

im just sitting here like, if this man is really reading my stuff, he gon be like, Heffa, you talk so much Sh*t!!! LOL.... all jokes aside... IF U R READING... you ass need a shot of PATRON and some TRAP music like DR. MIAMI so u can get in the groove and put in work.... we just want this BOOOOOOTY... i keep tryna convince myself, but the booty gawds aint having it.... nope... anyway, someone wanted to know what I looked like, girl here u go.., PIC posted... WAVES... HEY YALLL

SCULPT ME PLEASE

MY WHOLE CONCERN IS HOW AGGRESSIVE THE DOCTOR IS AND CAN HE OR SHE SCULPT.... POINT BLANK PERIOD, AND IF THE DOCTOR HAS BEEN DISCIPLINED, ALSO I NEED TO SEE WORK, NOT WORD OF MOUTH, THAT DOES NOT WORK FOR ME! I NEED TO SEE WORK... I DON'T PLAY THAT CRAP, I DON'T WANT BOOTY INJECTIONS... ROLLS EYES...IM NOT THAT DESPERATE TO WHERE IM JUST GOING TO GIVE JAQUAN OR JAVIER MY GOT DAMN MONEY, HELL NO...

DID YALL KNOW THAT,

I CALLED THREE OTHER PLASTIC SURGERY DOCTORS AND THEY ALL SAID THAT I DID NOT NEED LABS OR EKGS' , I ASKED THEM WHY DID OTHER PLACES ASK ME TO HAVE THEM, THEY SAID YOU ONLY NEED THEM IF YOU ARE OVER 40! THAT IS WEIRD, SHRUGS, ONE DOCTOR SAID ITS BECAUSE MOST DOCTORS WHO ARE DOING THE SX ARE NOT CERTIFIED SO HAVING THE LAB WORK COVERS THEM IN THE EVENT SOMETHING HAPPENS TO YOU/US THEY CAN SAY YOU WERE OKAY BEFORE SURGERY ANYTHING AFTER IS ON YOU, *** fine print in the SX paperwork that we sign** KINDA MAKES ME THINK ABOUT BEING ALL CHEAP AND SHIT... BUT... OK GIRL...

HE AT SPECTRUM

I saw this on one of my friends ig page...might be one of yall page lol...but he at spectrum...he look okay...

DR. ORTEGA SPECIAL $4100 AND A FREE GARMENT

SO EMILY CALLED ME FROM SPECTRUM ABOUT DR. ORTEGA AND I DONT KNOW, YALL UGH THIS SHIT STRESSFUL BECAUSE EMILY IS SO NICE, IM ALMOST SOLD, I FEEL KIND OF BAD.... BUT THEN AGAIN NOT REALLY, SHE SAID TO JUST LET HIM KNOW WHAT I WANT, POINT BLANK PERIOD!!! UGH..... IM CRYING AS IM WRITING THIS, DR. OSAK CAN BE GONE FOR AT LEAST A YEAR.

Im backkkk

Man i got my wisdom teeth pulled omfg....pure hell...lawddd anyway im back.....soooo what i miss? Whos on the way to getting snatched?

LIPO VS FAT TRANSFER

WILL I HAVE THE SAME PAIN IF I JUST GET LIPO AS WITH FAT TRANSFER, I MEAN I JUST A FLAT STOMACH AT THIS POINT.. THESE DOCTORS STRESSING ME TF OUT,

DR. OSAK!!

IM STARTING TO THINK THAT ALL OF OUR EX BOYFRIENDS/GIRLFRIENDS HUSBANDS ETC DON GOT TOGETHER AND STARTED A PRAYER LINE AND PRAYED AGAINST US!! LOL FRFR THIS AINT RIGHT, YALL I JUST CANT BELIEVE THIS, DR. OSAK WAS REALLY POPPIN... IN THE MEANTIME, IM JUST OVER HERE LIKE DAMN, DR. CURVES IN ATLANTA, HE STARTING TO COME AROUND BUT NOT FOR NO DAMN $10500 AND HE DONT DO FULL UPPER BACK, I THINK MOST OF US REALLLLLLLY LIKE DR. OSAK BECAUSE WE GOT SO MUCH FOR SO LITTLE TO BE HONEST BECAUSE EVERYWHERE ELSE IS LIKE... BISH U WANT WHET? FOR HOW MUCH? GIRL BYE!!!

ASS FAT, YEA OR NAW

NAW!!!!!

LMAO MANNNNNNN IM JUST SITTING HERE LIKE, OKAY, SO BUMP THIS, IM STILL GETTING MY BOOTY CHEEKS DONE, BUT LOOK YALL, THIS QUESTION IS NOT FOR THE LADY THAT SITS IN THE FRONT ROW OF CHURCH!!!!

WHEN U GET YOUR BBL, HOW DOES THAT AFFECT SEX? I MEAN I CANT EVEN RIDE RIGHT NOW, IM WONDERING IF THAT WILL PUT SOME SWAG IN MY SEX? CHILE, HONESTLY THAT BBL GON HAVE ME FEELING LIKE RICH HOMIE QUAN WROTE THAT SONG " I BE FEELING LIKE THE MAN WHEN I WALK THRU" FOR ME!!! LOL FFRFR

YALL BIT*CHES DO THE MOST.... YALL R CRAY CRAY AND FOLLOWERS.... I CANT.... LOL

This site is strictly based on fact and opinion. Mostly opinion until you get your procedure done and then facts, but then it’s really still opinion because a review is a statement based on how you feel!! Okay, now, for all yall that want to be a bitch Oprah and Iyana, GIRL BYEEEEE don’t nobody need all that, yall really tripping!! Like for real, these people not paying yall to be realself safety patrols, like wtf, post yall lil status and pics and carry on with yall day, I don’t see why yall getting worked up and mad over females that most likely wont A, get the surgery done, B, can’t afford it, C, just simply admire you from afar, like for real im not worried about nann other female on this damn site UNLESSSSS she my SX buddy, or unless she needs me to keep her in my prayers, yall are losing yall damn minds, we all are grown ass woman, what makes yasll think we need some of yall to be our mothers? GIRLLLLL.. and for the ones that are getting offended by people saying they should have went to another surgeon, don’t get in your feelings, hell we all been reading each other post, did you stop to think that they may know that you wanted? They probably felt like whom you went to did not deliver how you have expected, yall need to get a grip on life and get tf out yall feelings!! I don’t even comment on people stuff anymore it’s pointless, I don’t care to argue because my DEPOSIT is in my name, not yalls!!! STR8 UP…..

MONEY IS EVERYTHING

Ive come to the conclusion that in the end, you get what you pay for, with that being said, im going to just save my money and go to a surgeon that will give me exactly what i want, flat stomach small waist hips, not to big, with a S curve, great recovery terms and nice lipo sculpture, in the end this is my/our body. we only have one, yes some of these doctors are cheap but research is everything and no 2 bodies are alike, what works with them may not work for you or me. all jokes aside, do your research and PRAY. simple!!

ENCORE IS VANITY

ENCORE IS VANITY THAT I KNOW, IM NOT THAT DAMN STUPID.... BUT IS DR. OSAK BACK?

READ THIS NOW

SEE IM NOW TRIPPING YALL

THIS GIRL SAID DR. OSAK DID HER:

BeeBeautiful79

DR. HASAN AT VANITY

HERE IS THE CONVO I HAD WITH VANITY!! THEY ARE LIARS!!

hello
Chat started

Customer Service
We apologize for keeping you waiting. Our operators are busy at the moment, please leave us a message with your email address and we'll get back to you shortly.
Aniuska Barcia joined the chat

Aniuska Barcia
Welcome to Vanity Cosmetic Surgery, my name is Aniuska, how may I assist you?

You — Please update your info
why are yall lying to people saying that hasan is doing surgery and he isnt, im so confused as to why would yall lie to people?

Aniuska Barcia
Sorry ma'am we are not lying
what we said to patients is that he will come back soon

You — Please update your info
yes you guys are, he does not work there, you are taking peoples money and making them think that he will be coming back, what about the people that are scheduled this month?
that is not right!

THIS SITE IS THE DEVIL MAN OMG

i cant even focus no more, is it me or did Dr. Osak really make it hard to choose between other doctors, he must got some VIP Lipo suction, man i cant find anyone that can deliver. Lawddddddd.....

IM IN TEARS

Im in tears,

I just got so damn upset thinking how bad i really want this SX and then it hit me, im really doing this because of a nigga telling me HE LIKES girls with small waist and big butts, all these years i been okay with no ass, now im taking this damn Qysmia and im losing this weight, im just wondering like am i doing this for me or him? CHILEEEEEE I THOUGHT ABOUT IT..... FOR ME........... hell who dont want a fat ass booty, i mean i did have a booty pad from Frederick and Hollywood like 3 years ago!!! shhhhhh dont tell nobody!!! but im just scared that i will be the one who gets fucked up, like i dont want my procedure to be jacked up, i want to make it to the other side, i want to be on the beach in my thong, i want to be so confident and cocky, hell i want to even meet some of yall and hang out on a cruise with our big ole asses!!!

VANITY FOOLS, JUST RETARDS ALL AROUND

IJS WHY ARE SOME OF YALL GETTING OFFENDED AND CURSING FOLK OUT WHEN THEY SIMPLY WANT TO HELP? I MEAN WTH, TO BE HONEST I DONT EVEN CARE, GIRL GO AHEAD MAKE A FOOL OUT OF YOURSELF * LAUGHUNG* talking about Dr. Hasan doing her SX.. okay FELICIA, wait on it, first off, your weight is to big, not being funny, but if you did your research, in which you didnt, then you would see that Hasan dont play that ish... ijs, then for you to say MIND your Business, Felicia, this is a site where people research and help and encourage!!! smh,i just cant with some of yall, YAWNS, i guess thats why you only have 3 comments on all 130 of your post, but hey, what do I know..... anyway, from here out, I suggest people let people spend they money where they want, shit,,,,, they know it all right, lol they just on this site to pass time? OH OKAY... girl have several seats on your FLAT ASS... YALL DOES THE MOST, FOR WHAT THO, chile some of us be so unbothered and jut laugh and keep it moving, meanwhile yall be inboxing people like wtf, I CANTTTTTTTT DEAL, IM NOT READING YOUR INBOX, MOVE TF AROUND MAN, GO TO VANITY AND SIT IN A CORNER AND BE MAD AND FIND YOURSELF SAYING DAMN, THEM GIRLS TOLD ME HASAN AND DR. OSAK WERE GONE.. LOL FOOL

IM BACKKKKK

GUESS WHOS IS BACK.... ME ???????????? I HAVE DOING SO MUCH RESEARCH OMG.. THIS IS SERIOUS... PLEASE HOLD FOR MY NEW BOOTY ????????????

DR. LLORENTE DOLL

HEY YALLLLLLLL I MADE MY MIND UP..... SERIOUSLY THIS TIME..

I JUST HATE THIS SITE... NO SHADE... BUT I HAVE A QUESTION... IS HEMAPLEX AND FLORADIX THE ONLY THING I NEED TO BE TAKING RIGHT NOW? MY SX IS IN OCTOBER.... MY B DAY MONTH!!!!

New doll alert llorente