28 No Kids Am Ready to Become a Fisher Doll - Miami, FL

Contacted vanity cosmetics on 3/11/2016. Surgical...

Contacted vanity cosmetics on 3/11/2016. Surgical consultants name is shari. So far so good was told I would be a good candidate for surgery today. Am ready to put my deposit just waiting for my friend as we are going together and getting surgery the same day. I am so excited I have been stalking Dr fishers work he is amazing and does magical things. I am a little concerned about the staff of vanity cosmetics and also my appointment being moved I hope I don't have any issues like that I am going in with a positive energy and really want to have a great experience. And be leaving 5 stars hopefully :-)

a little annoyed

I am in the process of putting my deposit for my date. And on their website it says they take care credit which I have and PayPal credit which I have. And now she is telling me they won't accept either. Which is kind rediculous since it's on their website under what payment methods they accept. :-(

some more sketchiness

So I got my Amex card that I got specifically to pay vanity for mine and my friends deposit for surgery with doctor fisher on August 30th. And they want a picture of my credit card from and back and a picture of my id. Does anyone else find this sketchy? Please tell me if I am wrong to feel wrong about this.

Fisher doll august 30th 2016

So they ran my card for both mine and my friends that I am going with to get 12 areas of lip and Brazilian buttlift by doctor fisher. I switched surgical coordinators from Shari to shirley. My friend I am going with had Shirley and I thought it would be easier to have the same also I did really click with mine. She wasn't rude I am just nervous and I need someone a little more delicate. I am just waiting on Shirley to send our invoices. She said she would also include the supply checklist. And the prep for surgery list. So I am waiting on those as of this moment she said she would get them to me today just give her a few minutes. I am hoping they come through email soon :-)

booked for surgery with Dr fisher august 30th whoooo!

So Shirley was awesome and got my invoice. Supply list. Pre surgery checklist. And blood work labs list to me within a couple hours of paying. Soon to be fisher doll :-)

so excited :-)

So I read a lot of reviews saying once you give them money you have to bother them to get invoices and checklist and any info. I have had the opposite since I gave the deposit they have been on top of sending me the things I need :-) got my scheduling information through email this morning without even having to ask. I paid on Saturday and then sent me the invoice. Supply list. Pre op prep list and blood work list. Within an hour. So far so good :-) so excited to Fisherfied

count own begins

Got access you my patient portal today :-)

booking flights and hotel

Update my bbl buddy and I are booking our flights and hotel this week. Trying to get our ducks in order. Are there any bbl vets that can help me on massage referral. One of the last things we need to get sorted out. Preferably someone who can come to the hotel and massage us both.

plastic surgery app is bomb

Been playing with the plastic surgery app on my pics isles awesome I hope I can look like this :-) ladies I really need some recommendations for massages :-)

booked massages

Booked massages with marian and medical massage professionals. I am a little nervous Cuz I have seen both good and bad reviews. But I am just going in with positive thought and hoping for a wonderful experience that I can share with yall. :-)

lab work

So I got labs done just to be safe and see if there is anything I need I need you work on. Hiv negative which is always a relief and my hemoglobin is 14.1 and I haven't been using iron supplements!so excited :-)

surgery is in 9 weeks

Getting really nervous especially seeing some bad reviews pop up. Needing some encouragement. Any of you fisher dolls that have recently had a good experience please comment or message :-)

nurse Amy is a dud.

So nurse Amy told me about a month ago that me and my friend were on her schedule for her to take care of us. No I have been texting all week to make sure we are set cuz our surgery is in 8 weeks and I have not gotten a single response. So it leaves me and my friend in a bad place. So disappointed In Amy. So I just spoke with keylas at keylas recovery house and she was super nice and said she is more then happy to take us in. SO we will most likely be going with keylas. Any info or help any of you dolls have on the subject would be awesome

vanity pulling some major shit

So Ana just called to tell me and my friend fisher won't be there for our surgery and we have to rebook for october! Bulls hit I am not doing this!we are coming from Washington State and have booked everything flight airbnb recovery everything. Now looking for another doctor. And a real surgery facility

Ana to the rescue

So Ana worked it out so I could be august 23rd instead of waiting til October. Still pissed we had to change our flights and paying a bunch more. It's very unprofessional but Ana rocked it and made it a little better for us.

28 days labs are done waiting for clearance

Did labs yesterday got the results today and fowarded them to Anna. All my results were great so I shouls have no problem getting clearance hemoglobin is 14.2

cleared for surgery

Just got an email from anna that my labs were reviewed and I am all good for surgery. She got back to me within an hour of recieving my results

holy shit 3 weeks!

14 days!

I already changed my flight because of the date change. And paying my balance in full tomorrow.

has anyone else experienced extremely cold feet

12 days til surgery I was packing my bags and I just got overwhelming nerves. And its hitting me. Getting scared.

5 more days!

Getting so nervous please pray for me

date changed!

So yisel called me today and asked if I could have my surgery monday. The day I fly in instead of tuesday. And I said yes. So my surgery appt time is 1pm on monday. So nervous. Keylas is picking me up from the airport taking me to the recovery house so I can shower then takinh me straight to vanity for surgery. Wish me luck ladies stay beautiful.

in miami everyone!

I am in miami at keylas recovery house trying to relax and nap before my surgery. Appt is at 1.very nervous. Please pray for me ladies

more pics

day 2 post op

Already walking and doing most everything on my own.

day 7 post op

Been feeling great this whole tome the only part that really sucks is the foams you feel Like you are being suffocated. Haven't had pain even fresh from surgery. Haven't been taking pain meds except tylenol for massage.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr fisher is an absolute pleasure to be around great energy and very sweet and humble he spent a while talking with me before surgery and I do love my results altho the booty greed has kicked in and I want more. I didn't ever wait for anything at vanity got me in quick for everything some of the girls there are bitchy but there were a few including fishers assistant Juliet who was lovely. As far as Dr fisher is concerned this only thing that sucks is not seeing him post op.