27yrs Old Much Needed Butt Lift - Miami, FL

Hey ladies ! So I'm in need of a butt lift due to...

Hey ladies ! So I'm in need of a butt lift due to the fact that I never had any hips I would like to be more curvy, the extra booty would be nice. So far I have been in contact with Spectrum and having it done with Dr.Ortega I sent my photos they got back to me immediately and gave me a price a and brief info on what to do. But now I'm torn on choosing between Ortega or McAdoo I like both of there work from the photos I've seen and and people I know personally who has gone to Ortega. So my question is Ladies what are you guys thoughts and any reviews on McAdoo ?

Finally made a decsion

After months of going back and for I've decided to go with Dr. Ortega, I will call today to make my deposit and get a slot for sept which is with the special he has going on right now with bbl+ rh for 5000.

Its official !!!!!

I made my deposit and booked my date Sept 26, are their any other ladies going on this date ? I'm coming alone and staying at Carla's recovery house assistance for life, any reviews about them ?

Traveling alone

Hey ladies I'm traveling alone and just wanted to know are any of you ladies getting surgery on Sept 26 ?

Wish pics

Wisch pics

All Set and ready to go

My blood work and everything is complete I just hope I don't forget anything. Any suggestions ?
Miami Plastic Surgeon