27 Year Old with Much Needed Booty. Miami, FL

Growing up in Miami I saw how small waist, hips...

Growing up in Miami I saw how small waist, hips and big booties were embraced. Naturally, I wanted a booty! I searched for many years and finally had the courage to start going to consultations with several surgeons. After every consultation with these surgeons I was still left with some uncertainty but that's till I met Dr. Salzhauer aka Dr. Miami. I've been admiring his work for about 6 years now and he's only gotten better (before and afters). After meeting him all of my fears were out the window and I booked the next available date with him!!! What a life changing experience. I now have the confidence and of course the booty (: my only regret in waiting all these years to get my BBL.

From day one up until now I've had such a great experience with the staff and nurses. The nurses randomly call/text to make sure everything is going well or if I have any questions. The first few days after surgery was obviously torture but they were just a call away and were never upset if I had a million and one questions.

Through it all I do not regret my procedure, and made the best choice in choosing Dr. Salzhauer as my surgeon. I will forever be grateful to him and his staff.
Miami Plastic Surgeon