27 Year Old, One Kid Much Needed Bbl - Miami, FL

I was a teen mom at the age of 17 and I was left...

I was a teen mom at the age of 17 and I was left with stretch marks, my breast grew ernomously and my ass was non- existent. As I got older I started really obsessing with my little baby fat that never seem to go away. My biggest weight was 140 at 5'4in when I decided to get a personal trainer. I hired a trainer for a whole year and after getting down to a weight of 130lb I still had that baby pouch and no ass. My trainer kept it honest and told me the body shape and type I was looking to achieve would only be possible with surgery and that's exactly what I decided to do. I never really shopped around I always knew that I wanted to go to Dr. Salzhauer. I live in Florida not the Miami area but about 3 hrs away and when I tell you everyone at least knows one person who has went to him if you live in Florida and they always said great things about his work. So I was a walk in and met with him a couple hours late. He told me to gain about 10lbs so he could have a little more to work with and I was so pleased I paid my deposit the same day. It took from that day about 8 months to my actual surgery date and it was a very smooth process. I travel for a living and when I say the staff was so professional, I basically took care of everything outta state with ease. The day of my surgery everyone was attentive to my needs I never felt alone and it really was a breeze. I stayed at a recovery house for a week that the staff recommended and when I say that was also one of the best decision I made; the recovery house is a must . I am now about 4 weeks post op and I'm so pleased with my results. Dr. Salzhauer gave me a natural looking butt. Everyone that sees me says it looks like I was born with it! My stomach is non -existent! I'm still in shock about that. I mean I really have NO stomach! If I had to do all over I would and I would go straight back to Dr. Salzhauer. Matter of fact I am planning on getting a breast augmentation early next year with him that's how statisfied I am with him, the staff and his work! The staff again is amazing. I still get texts asking about my progress and if I need anything and I'm just still in awe with everyone.

Dr. Salzhauer was so professional and very welcoming. He answered all my questions and never made me feel like I was holding him up even though we all know how busy he is! He is so down to earth and humble. The very best hands down.