27 Year Old, 2 Children... In Need of a Body Upgrade and Self Esteem Booster - Miami, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I'm excited and nervous at the same time. My...

I'm excited and nervous at the same time. My surgery is scheduled for Friday may 20th. .....I'll be staying at Miami escape for my recovery. Jackie at Dr. Blinski 's office is really nice and helpful. Will tell you anything you want or need to know. I just can't believe that it is so close. I can not wait! ;-)

It's starting to hit me that it's almost that time!!

Checking my suitcase to make sure I have everything :-) I hope I don't leave behind anything important

I thought I'd post some before body pics so y'all would be able to identify me lol :-)

Here are a couple of before pics while I waste time until it's time for me to head to the airport

It's so lovely at the Miami escape

Got in last night. Well kindof early morning lol.......Everyone is so pleasant. Staff is great!... On my way to my pre op!!! ;-)

Pre op is done ! Count down to surgery. LESS THAN 24 hours!!!!!

Just finished at my pre op appointment.... I just luv Dr. B and Jackie! I feel like I have known her for years. They make you feel comfortable and will answer any questions that you have. I'm Very excited. My surgery is in less that 24 hours. It seems so surreal.

Ok dolls forgive me. I know I'm late

Friday morning went great. I was in and out because of the meds i was taking. But surgery went great!! Esther is Dr. B's right hand during the procedure. She makes sure u are happy with everything ! Here are some pictures. Not all are Instagram but some are

Post op on a Sunday!!

Dr. B came out to Miami escape recover home to check on us!! We so love him!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon