26 Years Old. Illinois. 3 Kids. Wanting to Be a Future Fisher Doll. Miami, FL

Hi dolls! So I've been lurking on this website for...

Hi dolls! So I've been lurking on this website for some time now and finally got the courage to attempt to start my journey!! Originally had my mind set on "Dr. Miami" but unfortunately he's booked until 2018!! I decided to go with Dr. Fisher. He does awesome work and I trust him to give me the results I want! I called vanity cosmetics for more info and spoke with a surgical coordinator by the name of Shirley. I was instantly irritated! She was talking super fast, she sounded like she was uninterested in even working that day and before I know it she's asking me do I have a $1000 deposit to put down now? Geesh! I've heard bad things about vanity cosmetics but sometimes you have to try things for yourself and first impression is a lasting impression people! Anyway, she proceeded to tell me that she was going to email me pre eval info and that I was to fill out the questionnaire and send pictures for the Dr. to look at. That was 7 days ago and I haven't heard anything else from her! I'm going to contact them tomorrow. Anyone else had this problem with vanity cosmetics?

Is it to much to ask for proper communication???

Called my surgical coordinator (@vanity cosmetics) 3 times, no answer. On the 4th try I was told "She stepped out of the office for a second. I'll have her return your call" this happened yesterday also. so nerve wrecking!

Considering changing to Dr. Balgobin (an affiliate with Dr. Miami) For BBL!!

I don't know if I'm impatient or just anxious! It's been almost two weeks since I contacted vanity cosmetics and so far I've gotten no where. My original coordinator stopped responding and I got assigned a new coordinator (who is very sweet) she answered all of my questions but I'm still waiting to find out what DR. Fisher has to say about my pre eval pics MEANWHILE I came across Dr. Chris Balgobin (an affiliate/partner with Dr. Miami who practices in Minnesota) also known as "Dr. BBL" who does great work also! I sent my consult email/eval pics as requested on his website the day before yesterday and someone contacted me the next day for a phone consult with him scheduled for next week Friday! I'm finally looking forward to speaking with a doctor :-)
Miami Plastic Surgeon