26 Years Old, 178 Lbs., Soon to Be Ortega Success Doll - Miami, FL

I have been wanting this procedure done for quite...

I have been wanting this procedure done for quite some time. Will finally be getting the procedure done November 18th by Dr. Mel Ortega at Spectrum Aesthetics. I have read mixed reviews about post op success and would love to hear opinions if you wish to share. I will be traveling from Arlington, VA and staying 10 mins away from the office with my mom for a week. Any advice about the flight home, preparing, supplies, post-op etc. is much appreciated. Very excited and nervous! I paid my deposit, locked in my date and price, had my medical clearance/ EKG, and will do my blood work tomorrow. Will continue to update as time goes on.

I Was Told to Gain 5-10 Pounds for my Bbl. So Excited!

Any feedback on Dr. Ortega??? I have been trying to eat to gain weight. Any suggestions? Has anyone experienced a bbl with Dr. Ortega and can provide opinions or comments. I am 178 pounds now I weighed in at 170. I am trying to achieve a nice, full round butt. Should I gain more weight? I believe I am a good size to receive good lipo from Dr. Ortega since he doesn't do aggressive lipo. I am trying to gain more weight in my back and abdomen as well.

Miami Plastic Surgeon