fisherdoll #teamFisher; 26; 5'3; 140...1300cc. fisher is the man!

Hi ladies, im 25 5'3 and weight 128 currently....

Hi ladies, im 25 5'3 and weight 128 currently. Although im usually 125 and dont go lower or more than 128.
Last november i had a breast lift with saline augmentation. And i waaant a matching booty. I want to have curves!
Im thinking doctor hasan from vanity, or going to new lofe with llorente and hanaberg?? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

The sad befores

Still a littl stuck between hasan from vanity or hanabergh from new life. But im leaning a little more towards hasan i feel like he trully gives th nice hourglass body and round butt. Inrecieved some fotos of hanabergh work today from a cordinator at new life, and i fee like hasan does better.

But then i think about how i have already done a surgery in new life. Idkk :( has anyone gone to hanabergh??

On another note, how did you guya do to gain weight!? Im usually 125, and weigh 128 now but would like to gain couple more to get a round booty! How did you ladies do it?

Vanity ?? Rumor

Soo i was told that when vanity gives specials with hasan, he isnt the one the operates! That when you are under anestecia that some one else does it? Is this possible? Im calling it bs! Does he have to mark before? Wth has anyone else heard this??

Soo confused!

I came across a negative reviews today. And once again they throw me back. How did you ladies know which doctor was the one? Its so hard when you dont live in miami to just go and meet all of them! Vanity told me hasan does great on thin girls, but havent seen a review with any one with my statistics. Im so confused because i want to get this done in june, and if so that means i need to decide already!!! :( any doc reccomendations? "/ and why? What do you guys think of doctor olempu?(.sp) doctor O.

Before

Recent pic of me! No booty :(
Stressing gainig weight in order to achieve my wish pics "/ i have consultation friday with hasan from vanity and hanabergh from new life

Just when i think im ready!

And this! MUST WATCH VANITYYY COSMETIC

Consultation tomorrow

So tomorrow i have consultation with new lofe dr hanabergh, and hasan from vanity. Im praying they wont reject me for being thin! :( im praying i can achieve the body i want! There is a rs user which i loooove! Soli25! Im taking her pic to my consultation tomorrow! I have soo many butt pics on my phone! Hoping tomorrow one of them will be like "ok i can make you look like this". Ive been wanting a bbl foorr ever! And i feel desperate haha. Ive been eating this week, cant waste time just in case. Ive been told by pics to gain 10 pnds! Lets see tomorrow when they see me! I have been taking ensure 3 times a day. And seitch to ensure plus today. Definately making me much fuller now. I hope the scale goes up fast! I want my boooty! i have never wanted so much fat in me before! I want my fat!! Haha. Will update tomorrow. Wish me luckk ladies -_-

All my hopes! Are gone!

Went to hanabergh today! Was told i dont have enough fat. I feel terrible and cannot stop crying. I guess thats the end of my "journey". Luck to all of you ladies.

Butt implants

What are your opinions on them

Im back and determined

Yes.. All that up there was me couple of months ago lol. Nothing has changed. I weight 130. I had given up. Then i come on realself and see all you beuatiful women, in your journey and im like wth. Why did i stop! I am undecided if i should do butt implants with jacqueline miranda at dominican republic, with lipo.

Or maybe go to fisher and do a bbl. but of course gain weight.
Decisions! Decisions! What do you girls think?cill post pics lter

Me now

Im at about 131. I havent really tried to gain weight. I do know i have since couple months ago when i started my review. I want to havena consultation with hasan. I spoke to vanity today and was told he does great with thin girls. I spoke to a coordinator jessy, she said im good for a bbl, but i know i wont get what i want with the fat/weight i have now. Either way i want to see the surgeon first, and go from there.

Hasan or Fisher

How do you guys skip over the fear of something happening after finding negative news on a surgeon, but yet you love his work? For those who chose hasan over fisher, vice versa, why did you choose the surgeon you did?

Scheduled a consultation

So im going to drive 3 hours to miami on friday for my consultation with hassan. I was told by pictures i was a candidate, bur honestly from my last consult at new life , i was discouraged . I want to be 100% i can get this procedure and get something close to what i want! So lets see :) i was told my cordinator will be darcy? Any one has had her before?

Any questions you ladies suggest i ask hassan? Thanks

Consultation

Soo, today i drove down to miami to meet hassan! Im not going lie i didnt like my consultation AT ALL. Hassan was in a hurry, and was very dry. I tried playint it cool, but whatever he needed to be somewhere else. I hate when they scedule me an appointment 30 min before a doctor has to go. Wth.
Anywayz, he told me i was a candidate. That i didnt have a whole lot of fat. But that he will work on me to make me look better, that he has low amount or girls unsatisfied. I on the other hand wanted to hear "ll give you a big fat booty" lol. But i guess we have to be realistic. I want an hourglass figure and a perky bubbly butt! Ill be fine with that. So i gave $1000 for deposit to hold my date. January 20th!
I asked him if i should gain, his response was "do you want a fat face and fat arms?". I think im still going to gain a little before surgery to get as much fat as i can.

Feeling a little down

(Sorry if some words dont make sense. English isnt my first language :) i try)

So since yesterday that i left my deposit and scheduled my date i have been feeling down. I cant help it! I cant help but feel scared. Im scared something will happen to me. Im scared i dont have fat enough and me nor my husband will be satisfied with my results. I wish, i can see the future and see how i will look to decide if itll all be worth it. My only consulation is seeing you thin ladies rocking your new booties.
Money isnt the issue, but Im so afraid of it being a waste. :(

I think im gaining! :)

Idk if im just full!!! But Im just happy im
Gaining!! In december im going to start the ensures if needed. Since im traveling for thanksgiving! Seeing the weight gain is depressing! Lol but excited because its all for the boooty lol weighed myself im 134.8

Pre op question

I have a question ladies, i messaged vanity today asking if i should be taking anything before suegery. She said no, even to vitamins! Did she understand wrong! My surgery is in january 20, but i see alot of girls taking vitamins before.i know 2 weeks before i should stop all medication. But Should i be taking vitamins till then?So can anyone give me some info on wht i should do please? Thanks :)

Heart or Round

Hi ladies! So today i was googling differences between round and heart shaped. I have actually not thought about either or. For those that had surgery already, did you tell your surgeon your preference? Which did you choose and why?
Im trying to have a better understanding of each, and also decide. Thanks :)

Current picture; wish

I weight myself today. Im at 136. It kind of feels good to eat whatever i want. But i feel so lazyy and heavy. I dont want to go past 140. Im waiting for vanity to send my cardiologist a referall so i can get a medical clearance.

Fajas ?

Yesterday i was speaking with my coordinator and asked her about supplies! Well she told me i only needed one faja and thats that one ill be wearig after surgery! Im soo confused, i see here all the girls buying stage 1 stage 2 and some even 3! Can some please guide me with this? Which faja should i buy, and what are the weeks timelines for each? TIA

Before @ 136

I was at best buy yesterday, and i was so disgusted as i passed through a glass mirror! These pounds i need them off!!!

I have my med clearance appt with cardiologist on the 22nd! Praying everythinng goes smoothly! It will suck if i need to stay with these extra pounds after the hard work, especially nor getting the bbl! Hoping all goes wel since with my BA everything was good! Still doesnt feel real!!

Wish pics

Wishinggggg

Lab work

Labs are cleared! Im exactly 21 days from surgery!! I want to try to get to 140 before surgery. On the 7th i have my appt with my cardiologist for medical clearance! And then i will strt buying what i have left to purchase. Time is so close and it Doesnt feel real! YET!-

Before

Im still at 135!! And just 2 weeks from surgery!! I feel like i gain my weight at my thighs and butt. -_- which kind of sucks because i dont plan to do lipo on thighs. Either way heres a before. I feel since the shorts are tight, they make my lil gutt stick out. Scared still dont have enough fat.

Current

135. Think is enough?
0:28

Uploads continued

Soo close to surgery date

Ahh im almost there! Today i ordered arnica gel., Nd some other things i need. Im just missing a boopy pillow, and maxi dresses. Will put a pic once i have everything! Im so nervouss

Here are current pics and one i found from october 14! A little before i was told i had no fat, and didnt want to go through the procedure. Comparing the 2 Are a little scary! I hope to achieve the wish i want!

Old pic

october 2014!! Miss my body! Nooo fats

Got a call from vanity

Apparently hasan has a family emergency and doesnt knoww when he will be back!! She said probablyy end of january or begining of february!!! Has any one gotten a call?? She offered to go with fisher! But idkkkkkkk helppp please

Fisher

Any vets or any one has links to reviews to past fisher patients? Im trying to find reviews with girls around my stats. If anyone has links info anything please let me know!

The game plan

I stilll cant believe this crap happened today! But only god knows what he does!! So i scheduled for fisher feb 2nd! Giving. hasan time to come back! If he doesnt! Im going the second with fisher! Cant wait on hasan forever!

Another date changed!

Soo they again changed me from the 2nd to the 8th! "To give me more time since they knowni want hasan!" .. I have a feeling i will be stuck with fisher on the 8th and hasan isnt coming back anytime soon!
Pleaseeeee convince me on fisher! I try looking up reviews and he does a great job! But i cant stop thinkig about how hasan gives such a tiny waist! rub it in ladies! How goood is fisher?

Playing with ps app

Think i can have these results?

Chin?

Has anyone done chin lipo? Is it worth it? How much more is it? Hows the recovery? Thanks

So much bullsh#%

So whatever i called vanity again! Supposely they would've had an answer by this week! NOPE! No one knows when hasan will be back! And honestly im done stressing the mofo! All the vanity staff just LIE, LIE! A friend that use to work at vanity told me he did something wrong and doesnt know when he will be allowed to do surgeries again!thats why no one has a date! Plus lets be real what family emergency takes 3+ months! LIES LIES! Whatever im glad his ass left! Sooo yeah. Im going to fisher the 9th! And i hope his ass can give a booty and a waist! Or ill be pissed!!!

Vent over :D

Wishhhhing

Wishing...Is it too much to ask for?

I hate my thighs :( with this weight gain it totally killed them! Hoping some cellulite will go away soon!

Is it not meant to be?

Wow, ive been through so much to get this surgery! I hVe been rescheduled twice, one being because of hasans disapearance. And nooow today i wake up feeling like im going to get a cold! Wtf is going on! Im scheduled for thesday the 9th and thats just 3 days away. And now this!!!! I dont have a cough. But i feel some sympoms like dry throat and little mucus (tmi) on my nose! I want to f%^^ing cry. I just emailed vanity and see what they say. Has anyone been through this and still had surgery?

FEB 18

So unfortunately, i got sick. 3 days before my surgery i was feeling with rubby nose, and today im super congested, stuffed nose cant breeth, all of it. I called this morning and spoke to yisel fishers assistant. Which by the way is a sweet heart. She was super calm and nice about everything. And understood. I changed my date for february 18.
Sometimes i wondrr if its even meant to be. But i mean no ones fault. Nothing me or vanity can control. First time i was rescheduled it was because of hasans fake ass family emergency. And now i got sick. Which sucks. But i rather go in better condition for recovery. Till then my dolls. Pray this goes away faaast. Would hate to reschedule again.

@flesy

Thank you so much girl. For helping me get in contact with fisher and speak to the right person, yisel is amazing! :) i trully appreicate it.

Whatever hasan; i'll be fisherfied

Jesus can we get over this already!!! 5 more day!!!! Have to retake labs monday, and hoping alll is well. So i can FINALLY get this done! I feel disgustig already. Nothing fits!! Crossig fingers i dont come across crap to kee changing my date!

Also, roxana told me today no one has heard of hasan yet. Im really over it. Feeling fisher now so im ready!!

Measurements

Can someone tell me the correct way to take measurements? I want to do a preop measurement but not 100% sure on how to go about doing hips and butt? Is it considered the same?

Measurements

Need help ladies!!! Am doing this right?
If so waist: 31
Hips/butt: 41

Lab work

Got lab work done yesterday! Spoke with vanity today and all is good! I go down to miami tomorrow FINALLLY for my pre op appt. anything i need to know or tips for tomorrow? Anything i should ask for?
I cant believe now its actually happenong! Super nervous i hope i get the results i want !

Pre Op

Had my preop today. I paid the rest. Was weighed. Couldnt get garment fitting because the girl had left. But i have to be there at 9:30 tomorrow. Im so nervous!! Fought for my $50 lab refund. Which they gave me a headache for. But i got it. :)

My turn...

Pray for me ldies please. Im soooo nervous!

Surgery

Hey ladies. Wanted to say im alive! Right now i feel sore on my butt i will update much later. I fainted ehen i got down from the car. My husband was so scared. But i did tell him before if it happens take care of the booty lol. Ill update later with more info. As of now, im bloody! Very! The bed sheet was soaked when i got of the car. Hubby called vanity all normal. I saw fisher in recovery room looking at my chart. And i had to ask THE question. How many ccs lol. He said bout 1300 each. Ill get more info tomorrow! Thanks dolls for prayers

Before pics in faja nd before sx

Day of surgery

Hey ladies. So here i am im going to try to be as detailed as possible. English isnt my first language, so sorry if sometimes i dont make sense.

DAY of SX
I Got to vanity at 9:30. I was brought to the back in the waiting room. Me and my brother just waited. I got called for garment fitting and also to do a EKG. After i was called to the back to change to my gown. And then the waiting began. Around 10 am the anestecianguy walked in and asked some questions about allergies etc. Around 11:30 fisher walked in and i was impressed. I had met hasan and he wasnt so carismatic. Fisher has great personality! We spoke about where i was from and joked about my cuban name lol. And kids. He said i looked great for having twins! He is sooooo cute! Well he marked me, and took pictures. He said i had muscle separation on the spot! And that he was going to try his best! I showed him not one wish pic! But about 80 i had on my phone lol. He said he saw how all my wishes had small waist! And yessir i want a smaaaall wist and big butt! He mentioned my body had the hart shape form, and i had a natural S On my back/top of butt! And that was good. Soo he left and came back to take me to the or.!i got in there around 12:30 and anestecia began. I told fisher SMALLLL waist and knocked out! I woke up in the recovery room with the usuall shaking! Fisher was checking my chart and i asked how many ccs and ihe said "little over 1300" now i hope i wasnt hallucinating! I was shocked. Hubby picked me up in the back and i was taken by a wheel chair, on my knees.
I mostly feel sore! Alot! On my butt constantly. And upper body when i move! My neck aches from sleeping on my tummy! The day of surgery i fainted coming up the elevator! That was scary! As of now resting! And waiting for swelling to go down!

1 day post op

Wel today i had my follow up and one massage! Those massages are helllll! Wow it hurt sooo bad! I kept feeling and hearing the gushing sounds from all the fluids! Once maria told me to stand to do my abdomen i could not handle it! Inwas getting ligh headed and she immediately told me to lay down! Let me tell you, putting on a faja WOW painfull! It literally took 20 minutes because i hurt so bad! Follow up are just some instructions about post op Care. i did get a call asking me how i was feeling so i thought that was nice! My nck is hurting from typing too much, if you ladies have any questions ask away! Here are some pics after my shower today! Feeing a little wide and boxy! But i like the projection! Im surprised he was able to do so much with so little me!
FISHER is the best! I have ZERO regrets about switching to him! And felt 100% confident going into that or with him!

Second massage

Felt waaay bette! But once they ask me to stand to do abs, i cant care it! I get light headed! Little less pain so far today. I wish i can stand for loger periods, but im on my way back home and im sure ill be more comfortable! Here some pics of today after massage. Ill update later! Thanks ladies

We are home!

We are finally home! And i feel so much better! The only pain im experiencing is my neck! Driving me crazy! Does anyone have any tips for sleeping pain free?
Also, question for vets when and how do i place ab board? Thanks

3 days post op.

I had my third massage today and it felt amazing!she massaged my whole body! I feel like a new women! I dont have pain through out the day. Some discomfort but nothing i cant handle. I do wake up super stiff and with lower back pain! It makes me cry lol. Showering and moving around today was much easier! It does get better through out the day. Yesterday i only took pain meds before bed. Because they make me feel bad and put me down Alot. So i plan to do that from today aswell. I took some pics, but hubby wasnt to good at it. This was after massage. Tomorrow ill take one before and after massage. My garment has begun to fit a little big already. But fisher recomended to wait a little till changing since wearing a tight one gives burns. Sometimes i feel like my butt is too small, but he also said first couple of weeks i wont see so much of a difference. Im dying to see the changes in the following weeks. Thank you all for the well wishes :)

Tmi

Question ladies how did you go to the bathroom to poop?

4 daya post op

4 days not including the day of surgery. Hope im counting that right. I went to the bathroom today to do #2. Was easier than i thought. Today i feel better, although when i get up to walk if im up for more than 4 minutes i get very tired and my heart starts to raise. I think is maybe my hemoglobin levels. Im trying to eat red meats, Nd taking iron. Massages also get easier. And feel sooo good at this point. I do feel tender on my side by my ribs. It feels like shes ripping my skin when shes mSsaging it. Beauty is pain.
Im still a little off about my booty. At one point i feel its too small. Then i see it big and cant wait for it to fluff.

Vanity called me today nd asked how i was doing. Juliet told me no ab board till 3 weeks. So at the moment just wearing back triangle and 3 foams. My faja is begining to feel and look big on me. Thursday at my appointment ill ask if its time to get a new one. Thanks again ldies for the support. :)

"/

Fisher told me he was going to round out my butt on the bottom nd it starts with a shelf nd it ends flat :(( is this normal??

Before shower 6 days PO

Today i feel great! I can go to the bathroom alone. I can do dishes. Basically walk around more and do more things now. The only pain i experience is my neck unfortunately, which sucks stresses me out even more and causes more pain. Not being able to sit and being on tummy all the time sucks big time. Any way friday i
Go remove my drain! Im excited about that! My garnmemt is fitting big , anyone know when its ok to switch to
Smaller size? I need this waist to shrink

Pic update! 1 week today

Hey girls, today makes one week. Times flies! I drive tomorrow to get this drain remove. Finally. Ive been feelig way better. Today i showered in the morning and probably over did thongs because i had a little fatigue. But im feeling from sx good! I didnt get a massage yesterday and today i had some lumps on belly. I got a massage today and theyre gone for now. Does anyone know why vanity suggests no massages after drain removal for7 days?? Im thinking how stiff and sore i will be. Like i said before the only pain is my neck, Nd shoulders from lifting my body up. Other than that , i am ok. I have alot of bruising on belly and sides. Tomorrowing ill be buying a marble to give my belly button some shape :) if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Ps: dont forget english isnt my first language. Trying to make sense here :) thanks again for the support ladies.

Got drain removed today

Today is my birthdayyyy! 02/26! We drove to miami to get my drain remove and stitches! Thought it will hurt, but it actually didnt! BUUUUT....i got home and when i was about to hop in the shower i noticed i still had 3 stitches on my back ! i started crying, this surgery is an emotional wreck. Ive cried more these days then ever i think! Haha. Well hubby removed 2, thank god! And its late now so he will remove the other tomorrow. Bad news is, i got my period! "/ how uncomfortable is that!!! With this garment and AF very uncomfortable. But oh well.tips anyone??? I feeel great now with out the drain! So thats good! Vanity told me no massages for 7 days now. The lady that removes the stitches had a bbl with hasan and she said she didnt get massages afterwards and she still has great results! I think i will do 1-2 times a week afterwards. I get lumpy when i dont get them done, any one have any self massaging tools they recommend??

Ccs

During my appointment today, went to medical records @vanity and saw my chart! So its confirmed. 1300ccs :)

Pics 1 week 2 days

Tried on a dress today. Hope my butt rounds out more and waist gets smaller :)

My Experience @Vanity

The day i decided to go through with getting a bbl, i was always nervous about the fact that the doctor i wanted was @vanity. Reading so many complains and bad reviews of vanity made my stomach hurt. BUT, i have to say from my experience i had no trouble whatsoever. The first day i went into the consultation, the only negative things was hasans attitude, and that made me nervous. Besides that everything was super fast, i didnt have to wait long hrs. The girls were super nice. AFTER, i switched to #FISHER i felt super comfortble with my decision, and everything fell into place. I was more ready then never. The day of sx, i was told to be there at 9:30 and i didnt have to sit and wait so long for my turn. The follow up as soon as i got there i was told to go
The back, i was even given a room to lay down because i didnt feel so good. All the girls were super nice, and aware of me. And asked me if i was doing ok. After surgery vanity called me or emailed me everyday for 5 days to ask me how i was doing. After 7 days i went back to remove my drain and right away i was told to walk to the back and got called right away. My only headache at vanity was hasans disappearance, but honestly since the day i met him i didnt feel comfortable 100%. Other that, i would recommend vanity to any one interested in a cosmetic procedure, especially someone wanting to go to Dr. Fisher :)

2 weeks P/O

Hey girls. Im two weeks post op today!!! Time does fly! Well, i got my first massage AFTER drain removal today! And wow it hurt alot. I was so stiff behind my lower back and on my sides!

I have to say i feeel good! If it wasnt because i cant sit id forget i have had surgery. I do feel tender on my sides! I guess thats where lipo was aggresive! But with good compression all feels good! I changed to a size smaller today (vedette 929 size 38) the other faja was soo big i could literally put my hand through it. I also wear my foams, Nd ab board. I feel much more protected and with this one.
My waist is at 28" defintaely hoping for it to get smaller. If it does that will be sick :D
My butt (if im measuring correctly is at 42). Still waiting for the roundness at the bottom! Some days i dont like my results, and the next day i wake up and my butt looks huge. So do believe when you read this journey is an emotional wreck.
I asked medical records for my before pictures. And i was pretty shocked. I didnt know i looked so bad :( but thats pst now. My stomach sometimes worries me, but i tend to over think things, all the dents are from everything i have to wear. Im searching for a marble! For my belly button. To round it out some. I will also start putting on scar cream on scars.biocordium. I used it for my breast aug and had awesome results.

Dont know what else to say, im still in recovery mode ,if you ladies have any questions feel free to ask :)

Forgot these.. Ready? Set? LOOOK!

Pictures :)

Same shorts :)

Deep tissue

Can you ladies tell me pro and cons of this tool. Which head is better for lumps. Do you reccomend for lumps? Thanks in advance

2 weeks + 5 days

Will be 3 weeks on thursday. But took pics today for you guys since i had a massage in the am!
Update;
I changed to a size smaller garment! (38). I think comparing my pics to the first week my butt isnt as high up as before! I think it has started to round out some. Which im
Excited about. Like i stated before, no pain. I do everything alone. The only thing, on saturday i went to take the girls to a birthday, and i was wearing my garment and foams (no ab board to no look sooo obvious) and after 2 hrs i had started to feel some discomfort on lipo areas , especially my belly and sides. I was super tender to touch. Maybe i was worked out from standing and walking around. I was super swollen aswel, from 27.5 waist, i was a 29 by the end of the day.Today i went to get a massage and feel sooo much better. The lady told me my garment is starting to also look big on me, but i dont want to squish the booty, ill ask fisher next week for my one month follow up. My drain hole isnt fully healed yet.

I have a lump on my side that drives me nuts. Im getting ONE massage weekly. After massage today ot wasnt as stiff but still there im massaging it aswel when i shower. Will also, ask fisher, i know its normal. But it wont go away. I bought a deep tissue massager but i havent used it since i was tender over the weekend, and it hurt to do it. Maybe i should exchange it for the heated one? (Advice on this would be great)
I love my results, im just a little off because i havent had the chance to actually enjoy my results, im always in this annoying garment. And i look 20 pounds over my weight with all the foams and board -_-. I also have some darken skin on lipo'd areas. Im sure its normal, but does anyone know when will it go away? Lol

Still havent sat on the booty. I dont think i will anytime soon just for piece of mind. :)
Any questions feel free to ask :)

Pics

One Month Update

Hi ladies! Yesterday i was at my one month mark! Today friday i had my one month apt at vanity! With fishers assistant yuliet. Was just checked and taken pics.

Im feeling good. Although bending makes my skin on the sides and back hurt and feel like burning. Besides that all is good. Im getting massages once a week, and mainting at home myself. I massage my tummy in the shower, and after i use a heated massager. And then massage some more.

I sat last night for the first time, i went to a heat game. Standing occasionally, It did not hurt at allll! I just felt like i had a ball back there, yuliet told me i can sit now using a boppy pillow. But im going to wait 6-8 weeks i want to make sure my butt is here to stay. I havent lost volume, but i am still swollen, especially on my back, and sides. Yuliet told me my waist should get smaller, which i cant for this swelling to go down. Posted some pics of last week, and of lst night.

Pics..

Stage 2

Can anyone recommend a good stage 2 garment?

5 weeks on thursday!

Pics for lovie :)

Faja

I picked up my faja today! I sent it to get my 38 vedette 929 smaller on waist! I plan on keep wearing it with foams and boardss :) heres pic to what it should look like in the back :)

More picsssss @5weeks

Pics pics pics

Realself acting up

------pic

Just because

...

6 weeks

Hey beautifuls!!
Here are some pics i took today!!
Some may ask how i feel? Welll, i feeel great! The only discomfort i experience is when i stretch or bend down, stretching the skin that was lipod stings still. Especially on my lower back and sides!
I HAVE been sitting since week 5. I started sitting twice a day to eat at the table WITH boppy pillow. Then occasionally on car rides. When im around the house i lay on tummy. I still sleep on my tummy. I havent lost volume at ALL . Although swelling has subsided somewhat. I love my butt! BUT...

Theres always a but, lol.
Im a perfectionist. Im the type that alwYs wants THE BEST and MORE. I feel like i need my waist to SHRINK. I dont know if im doing something wrong. If i should diet. But i want it smaller asap. I MIGHT start wearing my waist trainer over my foams and board. I feel that the sooner i do it the better. But im not sure whats the right thing to do. Ill see how it feels with it on tomorrow! I do feel sexy when i wear clothes . WAAAY better than what i started with. So i definately think it was 100% worth it. Surgeons removes the fat, gives u the curves, now its my job to tone.

Any ladies have any tips for lumps? What did you do? I have one and its starting to freak me out thinking it will never go away! HELP!

7 week update

Hey beautifuls! Decided to stop by and give a quick update! Nothing has changed really. Feeling great! Just still feeling buening sensation when i bend or stretch on lower back Nd sides! Getting massages once a week still. But think i will do 2 more and stop. Remember my last i was going to try my waist trainer thingy? Well i did, for a whole day! And guess what??? my waist went DOWN to 26! In one day and it has stayed like that ever since! Not sure if i was swollen because my garment was loose or what but it went down and im so happy! During the DAY: i wear garment, ab board and triangle, WITH waist trainer. (From waistgang) at NIGHT; i sleep with gRment, boards and foams. The waist trainer im using is a small and im trying on the 2 hooks tomorrow because its already lose YAYYY! Ill post a pic of it! My ASSS: has def rounded out some! I havent lost volume. M husband says its even bigger! And i hope it stays this way! SITTTING; i sit occassionaly! If im changig a diaper, eating, just because im tired of laying. I never sit for more than an hour. Not because i dont want too, just situation has been present! ALTHOUGH; i went to docmy hair 3 days ago, and sat for 2 hours! Butt is intact! This is all ladies, if you have any questions ask away! (Compression is key, every since i wore my waist trainer, my waist has shrunk, and even the lump is going away. Not saying to waist train before the 3 months, all bodies are different, but i was tired of buying new garments and tayloring.sp them, this worked FOR ME)

Quick pic

Still can believe thats me! Quick pics! Ill update @ 3 months :)

Foams & ab board

Momready4mybody

Heres the pic :)

This is how i used foams, board ! Under garment :)

Measuring

Im a little confused since i never measure my butt! Now i want to know! Is this how you measure you butt? (Nt my pic of course)

Pic

Sharing for my dolls

Trying again

Didnt upload

Trying again

Sorry

Pic

Little over 3 months! Im feeling great! I never thought is look like this im Super happy with my results i love dr fisher!! I still do wake up tense on my sides! I have been slacking with the waist trAiner for the last 2 weeks! But do plan on getting with it again! Eating healthy, and started working out :) any questions feel free to ask.

Another

Weekend pic

Its been what? About 5 months?

Just wanted to show. You ladies thin girls can get a booty! Some girls on here say thin girls cant make it, because the booty goes away! Lies! Just wanted to share a quick pic, but sometime next week i will make a detailed update and bare pics!

More pics

Picturessss

Pictures

Hey ladies! Some of you dolls have messaged me for updates! Heres some pictures out the shower! Ill post some later with clothes! Im 9 months post op and boooty still there! We skinny girls CAN see results :)
Anthony hasan

DR.FISHER, is the best. He has great personality, super down to earth. Funny. I have nothing but nice things to say. I have ZERO regrets about switching to him. Im super happy i did. He listened to what i wanted, sat down with me and went through my phone of all pictures i had of wish pics. Super content person. He made me feel super comfortable the day of sx. He is trully an awesome person & Surgeon.