25 Years Old...2 Children....ready to Be a FISHER DOLL - Miami, FL

I booked my surgery for Dr.Fisher with Vanity...

I booked my surgery for Dr.Fisher with Vanity Cosmetics a few months ago but didn't want to get on real self too soon! I basically have two months left and I am so anxious and counting down each day! Ever since I had my second son I gained a ton of weight in my stomach and back. I'm getting a BBL and chi liposuction. Please share your experiences, needed supplies or any suggestions you have. THANKS!

Surgery date

Oops I forgot to add that my surgery date is October 7th, 2016

Hey ladies,

Based on the different profiles I've viewed, everyone's supplies varies. Can anyone confirm what the most needed supplies and medications are? I have a list from vanity, but I see people take way more then what vanity advises. I ordered the "Barbie box" from diamond care recovery and it has compression stockings, abdominal board, lumbar molder, lipo foams, arnica gel & tablets, hibiclens, Tylenol, surgical tape, recovery robe, abdominal pads, wash cloths, sodium & disposable chux. Since I paid my balance in full early vanity is giving me a free faja compression garment & massage. I also bought a chin strap for my chin lipo.

25 Years Old...2 Children...ready to Be a FISHER DOLL October 2016

I'm so excited to become a fisher doll October 7th 2016!!!! My whole life I had a very skinny body up until having two children. I'm ready to have a flat stomach and a nice booty lol...being skinny my whole life it's hard to accept now not being able to wear the clothes I want because of a stupid gut. Ladies please provide me with any feedback or experiences you've had. THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS....I'm 5'4 currently 145 pounds...when I started I was 130 pounds and they asked me to gain weight. I've been back & forth between 145 and 150.

Food before surgery

Hey ladies,

What type of food did you guys eat before surgery? I know post-op surgery there is a diet you should consumer but does anyone have any suggestions for pre surgery diet? I don't need to lose weight, but I want to make sure I am keeping my body healthy and increasing my chances of a faster recovery.

Hey ladies, how many outfits did you pack for your BBL? And what kind of outfits did you pack?

6 days until FISHERFIED!!!

So I have 6 days until my surgery with Dr.Fisher. It seems like just yesterday I was counting down months. All of my blood work came back okay. I am starting to get nervous & hope this whole process is a breeze! I'm just ready to get it behind me

Cleared for surgery

When I got this email I was so excited! I had no reason to worry, but I'm glad my labs came back fine.

Wish pictures

These are my wish pictures! I'm hoping Dr.Fisher can get me all the way together!

So I landed in Miami last night! I was so tired! I'm staying at Claudia's recovery center & so far everything has been amazing! NICEST WOMAN EVER & the food is good! The other girls are really nice and already bootyfield! One is a Fisher doll and the other is a Caval Doll. I had my pre-op appointment today and everything is good. ONLY BAD NEWS IS THERE IS A STORM COMING & MY SURGERY WAS MOVED TO SATURDAY ????....but it gives me more time to relax after surgery.

Surgery tomorrow- Before pictures

So my surgery is tomorrow & I can finally post my embarrassing before pictures! ????

Surgery today went well. Dr.Fisher is so cool & made feel down to earth! I am very sore, this sucks! I'll write a better review later. When I got up to pee I if not have dizziness or vomiting! Thankful for that so far.

Same day of surgery

I keep trying to sleep but the pain is real.

3 days post op.

Everyday gets a little better. Dr.Fisher told me the first 3 days would be miserable. The more I walk the better I feel. Laying down is so uncomfortable. The pain is definitely real...IDK how some girls get revisions & shit lol. It's hard to say how my butt will turn out because Dr.Fisher says it can take a full 6 months to know. I had absolutely no butt so so far I can't complain. My love handles and gut are gun! I just wanna give Dr.Fisher a huge hug for this! Getting massages are really painful. I dread getting them, but if you take breaks it makes it better.

3 days post op pics

Pictures didn't re-post.

Not sure why my pictures didn't post. Posted before & after

Pictures didn't re-post.

Not sure why my pictures didn't post.

4 days pre-op.

Hey ladies, I'm up walking around so I thought I'd better write a review. I had a shower and massage today so I feel good now. Massages hurt so bad as soon as she finished I took my pain meds and I been walking around feeling good. I'm sleepy though. When I looked at my butt today it looked bigger outside the garment. I guess pictures take away from the full picture lol. Lol....I go home tomorrow & I am not looking forward to them removing my drain. Mind you. I also got chin lipo so I have to wear this chin strap for two weeks ????.....ladies if you have any questions please let me know & I can answer anything the best way I can.

5 days post op

5 days post op! I've made it so far! Seems like it was just the first night I was crying from pain and struggling to walk. Today I went to Vanity and they removed my stitches and took my drain out. The stitches did not hurt bad at all. The drain though...it burned so bad when she pulled it out. It was bearable though. However, I did get dizzy and they had to bring me a few cups of water. After that I was fine. I took pictures, the doctor wrote me a note for the plane & I left. I feel much better without the stitches and drain in me.

Sun dress - 1 week post op

Happy 1 week post op to myself. Decided to try some stuff on for fun. Stomach still has to go down.
Miami Plastic Surgeon