25 No Kids. BBL W/ Dr. Hasan - Miami, FL

So ladies I finally locked in my BBL w/ Dr. Hasan...

So ladies I finally locked in my BBL w/ Dr. Hasan today!!! Words can't explain explain how excited I am. I've wanted this for so long. I'm scheduled to have surgery mid September. I've added my arms to my procedure. I will def keep all you ladies updated. I need help finding a recovery room. If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to let me know. I literally don't know of any :(

Countdown Begins

So it's actually getting real ladies lol. I need to find A RH soon! Btw my icon pic is my now... I want more ass

Trying To Lose Weight Before Sx

Hey guys so I want to lose weight before my surgery! At least 10-15 lbs. my surgery is in about 50 days. Any suggeations?

Thinking About Switching Doctors

OMG ladies as my sx date approaches I'm seriously considering switching to Dr. Mcadoo. I know this may seem sudden but ive been seeing his work lately and I must say he has up'ed his game ALOT. He's so comparable to Columbian/DR doctors as far as amazing body contouring & projection. Since Hasan came back to Vanity I feel like his work has bern mediocre:( Please help me with suggestions on if I switch to McAdoo from Dr. Hasan.

Good Garments

Hey guys so I am looking for really good compression garments/ fajas for post BBL procedure. Any recommendations for some great brands and where I can purchase for a lower price? I'm looking for really good ones to compress my tummy area after sx like the fajas from DR and Columbia. Thanks Ladies!

Before Pics

More Pre Op Pics

So as my date approaches I'm getting a bit more anxious. Especially because I have really tight skin l, I'm just wondering if because my skin is so firm will it be harder to stretch when the fat is injected. I want to go really big about 1600 cc in each cheek. It seems like patients with loose skin get better results. Hopefully I can go really big
Miami Physician