25, Half Asian, Desperately Needed a Booty! Keylas Recovery Home is the BEST! - Miami, FL

Hello Real Self! this is my BBL review! not only...

Hello Real Self! this is my BBL review! not only has the BBL changed my life, but I was able to meet some amazing people and build friendships that will last a life time.
I have obsessed over butts for years, and I can finally say I have the most amazing body. Coral Gables surgeon Hunsaker went to town to perfectly sculpt my half asian - no hips- body into the perfect hour glass. I have a much larger chest, so he just took my tummy and back fat and stuck most of it in my hips. I am in love.
Also i stayed at Keylas Recover House. She is such a positive amazing person, and we have built a life time friendship.
The first 3 days were extremely uncomfortable. But I didnt need much help. I keep a very positive attitude, and I believe that majorly contributed to my recovery. I went on a lot of walks, ate a LOT of healthy food, and drank a ton of water.
Keyla made it easy for me to do things, she had everything I needed at the house and i am very grateful for her. She also had a bunch of people helping when she wasnt around. Elsi is her helper and massage lady. She was also amazing.
So happy