25, Half Asian, Desperately Needed a Booty! Keylas Recovery Home is the BEST! - Miami, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hello Real Self! this is my BBL review! not only...

Hello Real Self! this is my BBL review! not only has the BBL changed my life, but I was able to meet some amazing people and build friendships that will last a life time.
I have obsessed over butts for years, and I can finally say I have the most amazing body. Coral Gables surgeon Hunsaker went to town to perfectly sculpt my half asian - no hips- body into the perfect hour glass. I have a much larger chest, so he just took my tummy and back fat and stuck most of it in my hips. I am in love.
Also i stayed at Keylas Recover House. She is such a positive amazing person, and we have built a life time friendship.
The first 3 days were extremely uncomfortable. But I didnt need much help. I keep a very positive attitude, and I believe that majorly contributed to my recovery. I went on a lot of walks, ate a LOT of healthy food, and drank a ton of water.
Keyla made it easy for me to do things, she had everything I needed at the house and i am very grateful for her. She also had a bunch of people helping when she wasnt around. Elsi is her helper and massage lady. She was also amazing.
So happy