24 YRS OLD/ BBL and Lipo in 12 Area's - Miami, FL

I had two children so with that being sad, my body...

I had two children so with that being sad, my body needs a bit more work done than counting calories! I recently made my $300 dollar deposit and I am currently waiting to schedule my procedure. I have been looking at other reviews and comments, with that being said, the procedure should look wonderful.

I will post pics once a set the procedure date.

Wish pictures!!!

The pictures are some of the results of the bbl and lipo of the 12 area's .

BBL OR A TUMMY TUCK

REAL SELF, I NEED YOUR OPINION BEFORE I SET MY SURGERY DATE. BY ME HAVING EXCESS SKIN ON MY STOMACH, SHOULD I DO THE TUMMY TUCK OR SHOULD I CONTINUE TO GET THE BBL. MY ONLY FEAR IS THAT IF I GET THE BBL, I WOULD ONLY HAVE A BIG ASS AND NOT A FLAT STOMACH. HERE ARE SOME PICTURES OF MY STOMACH AND SIDE ANGLES.. PLEASE COMMENT.

I NEED YOUR OPINION! THANK YOU.

Some one HELP! :) What supplies do I need to bring with me for the bbl??

What supplies do I need to bring with me for the bbl??

Surgery Date March 18th

I'm sure my vitamin D and Iron are low. So let me start taking my vitamins and order my supplies.

So Excited. 31 days to go!!!

I will be staying at Claudia RH, March 17-23rd.... I just have to order my supplies. If I wear a XL in garments now, should I get an LARGE for after surgery.

I am cleared to have the surgery!

So excited. All of supplies are on their way. I just need some compression socks, maxi dresses and slippers!

Before Pictures

Oh my! Only if I snapped back after having 2 kids! But it was worth it! Dr. Ortega will have his hands full.

I AM CLEARED FOR SURGERY, 6 DAY COUNT DOWN!

I am so excited. I already have everything packed. I went maxi dress shopping and if course I paid Victoria Secret a visit!

Today is the day!

I am currently on my way to the clinic to get the sx done. I am staying at a RH and I like my surroundings so far! Pray for me ladies!

LADIES, I WOKE UP!!!

LADIES, the pain was very terrible. I cried of course and prayed. But once I made it to the RH, I took my meds. It took about an hour and a half for them to kick in. FYI bring the meds with you so you can take them RIGHT AFTER SX. Now let me get some rest.

My stomach is swollen still :/

I was told that it takes time for the results to show. But goodness my stomach is still swollen. I will wait for the results but I am going to get a tummy tuck for sure next year. But for NOW, I am patiently waiting for my stomach to show better results.

Post op

My results are looking alot better!

2 months and some days post opp

Ladies, I will be needing a tummy tuck because that was most definitely not aggressive lipo. But overall I like my butt, my back and my stomach is way flatter then it has been in years!

I like my results! <3

I am happy with my results! At first I felt iffy but now I am very happy. It takes time to heal indeed!
Miami Plastic Surgeon