24 Years Old, No Kids, Much Needed BBL, Labiaplasty, Breast Lift with Augmentation. Finally Going After my Dream Body! - Miami

I've been looking into having the procedures done...

I've been looking into having the procedures done for years now. I want a nice heart shaped BBL, labiaplasty, mastopexy with augmentation, and possibly a TT if my stomach isn't as flat as I desire it to be. I'm finally at the point where I want to do whatever makes me happy and no longer care about what others would have to say about going after my dream body. I've known for years who I would want to perform these surgeries and that's Dr. Mel Ortega!!! I love his work and I've grown to trust him based off of a lot of reviews I've seen on here. Also the prices for these procedures are very reasonable at spectrum aesthetics. I've already set up a consult with Stephanie about getting the BBL and Labiaplasty done, hopefully in may. Is there anyone that's planning on going to see him around that time too? Any advice?

More surgeon suggestions

Okay so I've basically given up on spectrum aesthetics because it's so hard for me to get in contact with anyone reguarding a consultant. The last thing I heard was from Stephanie who said she'll get back with me in 48 hours, its been well over 1.5 weeks. I tried dr.miami but his next opening is in July of 2018. Are you guys aware of any other certified plastic surgeons in Florida with reasonable pricing???
Miami Plastic Surgeon

So far I've only had one exchange via email with Stephanie. I'll keep you all posted. So far so good.