24 Years Old, 1 Child, Big Natural Boobs but No Booty to Match :( ..yet.. :) - Miami, FL

Hi everyone! im so excited, that after many years...

Hi everyone! im so excited, that after many years contemplating whether or not to g through with this, I finally scheduled my BBL with Dr. Mendieta on April 27th. Getting an appointment was so easy. Consultation is $100 but it goes towards the cost of surgery. The day of the consultation I first met with a very nice nurse that took my pictures. She made me feel very comfortable. Afterwards I met with Dr. Mendieta and Pinina. I think she's his assistant. We reviewed my pictures and he asked me exactly what I wanted. So with the program on the computer he showed me what I can look like after surgery. He said I should gain 10 pounds just to have some extra fat to work with. I'm 5'8 140 so I don't know how easy that will be but ill try! Im so excited I was able to schedule the surgery since I was afraid he would say I don't have enough fat. I had to give 20% down to hold the date (which is 2 and a half weeks away!). I did my chest xray yesterday and blood work today. Next is my EKG and on Tuesday my pre-op appointment. Thank God for Cleveland clinic doctors! they almost couldn't fit me in! but they did it! I have another appointment with Mendieta's office Friday so I guess ill get the rest of my pre-op instructions then. I'm so nervous but so excited! the only other surgery I've ever had is my C-section. I have no idea what to expect.

Does anyone know of a post op in home nurse I can hire for after surgery? Also, does anyone know what other expenses to expect afterwards?

Ill be posting updates as often as possible. and pictures soon too! :)

1 week Pre Op

Hey everyone! So I'm about 6 days away from my surgery. I saw Dr. Mendieta on Friday and asked a million questions of course. My primary doc cleared me for surgery and all my exams came back good. I got my Garment but still have to get another one. On the list of things they told me I should buy, I got iron vitamins, arnica gel, gauze pads and skin cleanser for before surgery. I have to pick up the prescription for velum, Percocet and another medicine that will take away any nausea I might have after. On the list it also said to get adult diapers(for drains), magnesium citrate, arnica pills, large plastic bags (to not dirty car or bed). I haven't gotten those things yet bc I don't think I will really need it. For you ladies that have already gone through this please let me know. Also, im trying to gain more weight! so far ive only gained 5 pounds but I really want to get to ten! I'm eating like crazy and drinking boost beverages. My metabolism is so freaking fast.
Besides that I already requested the time off work. I think and hope, a week and a half will be enough time. I told everyone I was getting back surgery. I said my sciatic nerve is compressed and they have to decompress it. lol if you google pictures its kinda scary looking but can totally explain the holes your going to have after and why you cant sit your butt. My boyfriend said it wont explain why my butt got so big but ill just say if anything I got those gel injections. I just don't want them to know I took off time to get a cosmetic procedure done.

Another thing I was worried about was those after lipo massages. I wasn't sure how it worked but thank god I found someone that has worked through Mendieta before. Her name is Esperanza her number is (786)390-9108. She travels all over the place to do pre-op and post-op lymphatic massages. She suggests getting massages done prior to surgery for faster recovery. she was really knowledgeable and assured me that I have the best doctor in Miami. so glad I found her.

I'm ready to get this over wit already! 6 days is too far.

Yesterday was the day

So it's been 24 hours since I got my bbl and I have to thank god recovery hasn't been as bad as I thought! Last night was a little tough because I would fall asleep for long periods of time and wake up stiff. But i realized the more I move around while I'm awake the better I feel. Even while I'm laying on my belly i move around my legs and arms to stretch them out a but. Helps so much. I'm still very sleepy and swollen but it's only been a day. I'll right more later I'm getting sleepy just writing this

before and after bbl

I know its been a few months. but just wanted to give an update. first off I want off I want to start by saying, I love my ass lol! there is some areas i wish were lypoed better. but i can fix by working out so no big deal. Also, i wish i would have known where the doctor was going to do incisions. i would have requested a bit lower on the back or something. i just don't like the scars but supposedly they should "disappear" within a year. the incisions in the front I don't mind bc he did them on the same line of my c sections scar. recovery sucked for me. the 1st week was tough bc the drains were super uncomfortable. and after the second day the anesthesia had a bad effect on me bc I didn't want to eat but I know i really needed to and it was pretty annoying. The woman i found to do my lymphatic massages was a life saver!! She knew so much, from what I should eat to what to wear. she came to my house everyday for a week. She even helped me bathe lol. I was literally depressed when she would leave. The massages were really the best and I felt better after every one of them. She said she's based in Miami but I live in broward and she drove to me. Her prices were pretty good too, thank god! Her name is esperanza and her number is (786)390-9108. I only took off one week of work. driving sucked but its doable. I got this ergo seat pillow thing on amazon that helped a lot.
Miami Plastic Surgeon