24 Year Old with a 4 Year Old In Need for a Make over - Dominican Republic

Hi my name is Tanisha I been doing a lot of...

Hi my name is Tanisha I been doing a lot of research I finally found a Dr that has great work near to me with a price that would blow ur mind ????but I'm so scared I heard so many things I need help I don't know wat to do I have a shape I just need a lil touch up with this belly of mines that I been hiding with a waist trainer my boot is ok I just want it bigger

Having second thoughts

So I'm having second thoughts because I was quoted at 4500 for the BBL they was rushing me to pay the 1500 to hold my date which that is not a problem but will question me I didn't get to do at the time they told me to do it so I told her of the promotion is going to expire forget it she told me OK will gives it to you at the same price I said OK she said how soon could you pay I said Friday Friday ca I said OK she said how soon could you pay I said Friday Friday Came I didn't get to go to the bank juicer that I was doing a little overtime so I told her forget it she said why I said because I don't have that much she said she will lowered to 3500 I'm like wait what i'm fine with the price but the Way they was acting made me scared like this is too good to be true what should I do ???

I been working out

Ready to get the show on the road

Hey you guys I know it been a long time since I haven't been on her but I got good news in no longer going to going with dr fisher do to vanity lack of Communication and the point they don't know when he cuming back so I will be going to dr Duran from D.R they are so nice the point that I'm going out of the country they're making it so comfortable for me by finding me a good hotel a good recovery house transportation everything with affordable prices team Duran ????????????????????

Me now

Before I get this body done

(((WARNING))) please read ????????????????????????????

Yily Doll

Very organize very explanatory keep up with my emails I just love them making easier than I thought she gives you what you want I haven't Seen no bad reviews Very organize very explanatory keep up with my emails I just love them making easier than I thought she gives you what you want I haven't Seen no bad reviews

Yes Yes Yes

Yily will be in New York 6/12/2016 ladies

Making appointment to the dr

Making an appointment to get a physical and blood work done OMG I can't believe I'm really doing this but it's no turning back now ????????

Yes date book now it's time to start stacking ????????????

Waiting for my lab work

So today is May 31, wat a weekend I couldn't way for today to come already i'm post to be getting my results for my Hemo level o hope it's higher then then 12.0 otherwise ladies I'm doing great ????????????

On the count down

I'm on the count down I have moved my surgery to February 15,2016 I'm so excited I'm starting my list of things I will need

How to get my hemo level up

Some people tell me to eat beets I don't know where to start but please help ????????????

Looking at flights

So time and time is going and I'm getting close to my SX date and I'm getting Excited ???? seen tickets for 310$ I think I'm booking this weekend

I just wanna be snatch already ????

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon