24 Y/o, 1 Kid, Dr.Llorento

After researching for years, I'm finally getting...

After researching for years, I'm finally getting the BBL procedure. I was torn between 2 surgeons Hassan & Llorento. Both of their work is amazing but I chose Llorento because of the more positive reviews I've seen. My coordinator is Liset and she's nice & responds back to me asap. I paid my deposit which was $500 and have my surgery date set. This is my birthday gift to myself. I'm so excited and nervous. But I can't wait to have my stomach on flat & ass on fat lol !!!

Wish Pictures

I love Miracle Watts shape !!!

New Life Recovery House

Has anyone stayed at the New Life Recovery House? I'm curious on your experience. I haven't seen anyone talking about it. My friend and I was planning on staying there after our procedure. We received a great rate, which includes everything for 7 days.

Anita's Recovery House

So disregard my previous update. The recovery house is actually named Anita's recovery house. I've seen nothing but good reviews. I'm going to be staying for 7days. It's includes pick up & drop off from airport, transportation to all appointments, all meals, & nurse 24/7.

Financing

So I applied for financing to see if I would qualify. I was approved for 3,000 but the interest is ridiculous and I'll end up paying back like 5,000. And the 3,000 doesn't even cover my entire quote. I'm just going to stick with my plan of paying out of pocket. They tried it !!
Miami Plastic Surgeon