Bbl with Dr llorente

After doing much research and seeing how...

After doing much research and seeing how overpriced a BBL in the Chicago land area I found Dr Mel Ortega in Miami seen many wonderful reviews and I'm all scheduled to start a new year with out this flabby midsection and a big ole BOOTAY! So anxious I cannot wait!!! I will finally have an assss!!!!!!

Bbl question

Hi everyone! I'm getting a BBL done January 15th and I had some questions. How painful was the pain. I know everyone's pain tolerance is different but were you able to move and walk around that same day. How soon was it before your pain started diminishing?? I'm just wondering if its to where I lay in bed for days after surgery or if you're able to walk around right after surgery?

42 more days.

Anxiously counting down the days til my procedure!!

Blood work is done!!

Now just waiting on an O.k and will be packing my bags for 1/15/16 !!!

BbL trouble

So i went from scheduling my bbl Jan 14 at spectrum in Miami to getting told two days before that it was changed to Jan 15 now that I'm all ready for it they call again and tell me Dr Ortega can't do it on the 15 that he can do the 19th but I can keep my date for the 15th if I do it with dr llorente. I asked what is up with this run around they are giving me and the girl said they don't make their schedules til the night before I felt like this isn't my problem but yet I'm dealing with the inconvenience because I'm on a time line due to flying from out of town. I'm all scheduled for tomorrow the 15th at 3 pm prayers plz hoping for good results!!

Pre op pics

These r some pix the night before surgery

My bbl was two days ago

Gosh this pain is immense but trying to remain optimistic. The swelling and bruiting is horrible but here r some post op pics. I wish it was more round at the bottom

Not really happy with my bbl

I feel my swelling going doing and I'm upset to see I have no volume at the bottom of my butt

3 week post op pic

I still feel swollen in certain areas and I'm still hurting. But it's all part of the process. Still now happy with my bottom of my butt but only time will tell how my shape will really be.

3 week post op

Still not feeling my booty 100%

I said it before and I'll say it again

Not happy at all with my bbl sooo pissed off that I threw 4000 away to be so unsatisfied with my surgery. I don't understand how girls with less fat walk out with body's like goddesses and me that I had plenty of fat came out with a deformed looking but my right side is sinking in so my left cheek is bigger and still no projection at the bottom. I will be saving money and going to get my bbl redone hopefully by this time next year.

Bbl revision

So I'm considering a bbl revision I called spectrum I have to wait til I'm 6 months post op to see if i "qualify" but why wouldn't I look at how square and bogus my ass looks and my back swelling has gone done completely but look at how fat it is!! Ugh people please DO NOT go to dr LLorente at spectrum
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I was very happy with the help I received from Candise for my online consult. Now my experience with the facility is horrible.I only met my Dr the day of surgery and I'm not happy with the resultresult and I can't even tell him cuz apparently the only in the office on Saturdays and I go back home on the front staff is very clueless as to what they're doing and when I woke up from surgery the nurse was talking about me and the other girl moaning and making noises cuz we were in pain asking was this a symphony :-( me review is for orlando llorente not Mel Ortega