23 Yr Old Looking for my Dream Body - Miami, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

After being on real self for almost over 3 years...

After being on real self for almost over 3 years I've decided to go with Dr. Blinksi or better known as doctor fixit on Instagram. I'm in the beginning stages of finding everything out as far as cost and needed preparation for surgery but I guess I still have a little time to figure that out since I'll be doing surgery in beginning of 2017.

Almost There

So the date has been set for about 3 months already and I have 4 months to go before the big day. Communication so far with the office and the doctor has been OK. Right now I'm just looking for all the supplies I need to take with me for post-op. Booty pillows are way too expensive! does anybody have one that they don't use anymore that they want to gv away?? lol

1 month away!!

So I am one month away and I am in the final stages of buying all the supplies. I still need to get a BBL pillow and faja. I realize that these are going to be pretty expensive but necessary. I plan on first wearing the Garment provided by my doctor then I'm going to purchase another one while I'm out in Miami so then I could better measure myself after the surgery to decide what garment to get also massages are very expensive every lymphatic massage Office charges around $65 for an hour session. So far communication with the doctor has been very minimal but I assume he's very busy I will be getting my blood test by the end of this month and hopefully try to get my prescriptions through my health insurance instead of spending $125 for prescription meds that was requested by the doctor. Other than that I'm very excited and anxious. I will put another post up totaling the amount of money spent for my stay, surgery supplies, flight etc.
Miami Plastic Surgeon