23 YO Getting BBL Done with Dr Alvarez on 9/29 - Miami, FL

Hello all, I am having sx next week and was...

Hello all, I am having sx next week and was wondering if anyone has had aBBL with this doctor and how long the recovery process is? I want to know how long you can't sit for and how long are you sore for? I am extremely excited about this sx and can't wait to post my after photos! I have never had sx before so I'm super nervous !!

Hello all! Today I am having my sx with Dr...

Hello all! Today I am having my sx with Dr Alvarez! I just got changed into my surgical where and I'm waiting to speak with him. I'm really excited and really nervous. Wish me luck! I'm now waiting for the nurse to come back in my room and tell me the next steps. I just took pictures of my body so you can get a last look at me before the procedure.

Looking like bloody Mary

I'm extremely itchy too

More Booty

Look at the arch!

My tummy

There's still more draining to do

Things No One Told Me About BBL

1. After sx you feel like you've been hit by a car 2. You have to keep your bloody faja on3. My torso front and back itch like crazy 4. I drained so much fluids on the first day, I looked like Carrie5. Don't choose a surgeon based on price, choose based on experience6. Walking after sx was extremely annoying and painful but I'm told it helps 7. You have to pee like a man after sx 8. My thighs, calves and butt itch like crazy9. The lymphatic drain massages hurt really bad but they help drain the excess fluid

My Back Kinda hard to see

Back pic

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Alvarez is kind, informative, upfront with any questions you may have, and he puts your mind at ease.