23 Years Old, 3 Days Post Op - Miami, FL

I'm only 3 days post op, but I can already tell...

I'm only 3 days post op, but I can already tell that the results are going to be exactly what I asked for. Dr. S will give you exactly what you want. If you want it to look moderate, he will do so. If you want it to look natural but still big (what I wanted), he will. If you want a huge fake looking ass, he will make it HUGE. I was so nervous going into it but he made me feel so comfortable. I was not expecting THIS kind of pain though. When I woke up from surgery it felt like I was in hell. He had to put three drains in me (something he doesn't usually do for this procedure), and I had to have blood transfusions. Although this is in no way the surgeon's fault, it still is painful and was unexpected. This recovery is no joke. I usually take pain really well so I wasn't too concerned with the pain of recovery but ..... I was so soooooooo wrong. The nurses kept telling me after it heals it will be worth it, and I believe them. I love my results already and I'm still swollen and bruised badly.
The only negative thing I have to say about the whole experience is that I basically just wokeup from surgery and two of his nurses or..social media secretaries or whoever they are were literally screaming in front of me about beating eachother's asses. Office drama I guess, 2 girls screaming at the top of their lungs and screaming "fuck you" and "fuck this" and "don't fucking touch me" was the last thing I wanted to hear during that time. Once again though, it was not the surgeon's fault. He was in the operating room. One of this other nurses...Chelsea..is amazing by the way ????. She made me really comfortable and answered all of my questions and concerns very thoroughly. He should definitely keep her and Tati around. ????

Update

4 days

5 days post op

My compression garment is so tight and I am so swollen that the drains have dug into my skin leaving a blood blister. Hopefully it heals on it's own and doesn't leave a scar.

11 days post op