23 Years Old 1 Child - Miami, FL

So I've been doing tons of research. I initially...

So I've been doing tons of research. I initially went with Cabral, but the thought of going to DR gives me anxiety. Cabral is an outstanding surgeon but I don't speak Spanish so I couldn't get past the language barrier. Initially I was going to have my friend come with me who is Salvadorian BUT I was going to have to pay for her flight and stay at the RH. So after I eliminated Cabral I thought about Blinski but I want a vixen silhouette. Blinski gives you an ass but I also want hips also.
I've heard horror stories about vanity but I'm willing to deal with that because Fishers' results are phenomenal. I called Vanity today and spoke with Alexis. She quoted me 6,000 which includes (12 areas of lipo, stage 1 garment/faja, and 5 post opp massages). The deposit to hold my date is 1,000 which applies towards my procedure.

My current weight is 210, I'm 5'9 so she told me to maintain my weight and not gain anything else.

Anxiety and frustration

So I haven't booked my date because I haven't had the funds available. Well now that I do have the deposit it's been complete chaos. I called vanity on Monday and they said he was booked until May. That's the worse news I could have possibly received, but Hasan had availability for April. Hasan is a great doctor but I have my heart set on fisher. So I called vanity back again on Wednesday and spoke with my coordinator and she said fisher had an appointment for march 14th, but I'm kind of apprehensive. Like how did the date suddenly become available? My deposit is 500$ which I plan on paying tomorrow hopefully they don't tell me another bogus ass story. My coordinator is a sweet heart though her name is Alexis she always returns my calls and she doesn't get agitated like some of them.

I've been looking for places to stay there is a lady named Claudia and her reviews are amazing but there is another RH called Miami escape I'm torn in between the two