23 W/ 2 Kids & Need a Snatch Back ✨ - Miami, FL

So I have been looking for the right surgeon to do...

So I have been looking for the right surgeon to do my BBL and Tummy Tuck. This has been a very long process and sometimes can be very frustrating. I'm currently looking at Dr. Cabral for my procedures but I'm having a hard time making contact. I did receive a quote from Dr. Yily for $5200 including RH

So I'm soooo nervous yet anxious in the same...

So I'm soooo nervous yet anxious in the same breath. So I have been on RS from sun up to sun down reading reviews and looking into doctors. I have received my 2 quotes from dr. Yily. 5,200 w/ TT, BBL & Lipo & $4050 without TT. I'm so excited to start my journey... I kind of scared because I have read several reviews of Dr. Yily not doing their sx.

OMG! I Hope This is Not True

So like most of you ladies on RS I have been able to gain a lot of knowledge and insight on what I can expect when getting my sx. However there was 1 review that has me a little no scratch that EXTREMELY nervous. This young lady stated that she went to Dr. Yily for a BBL with her friends and that Yily wasn't the one who actually did her sx and she got BOTCHED! Has anyone else had this type of experience w/ Yily? Please let me know before I send my deposit on Friday.

Staying in the states!

So I have been racking my brain for the last few weeks about if I wanted to go to DR or Miami to have my BBL. I have decided that I will be going to Miami. I sent Dr. McAdoo request for consultation and I am currently awaiting a response. I honestly just will feel better get my SX in Florida due to me being a native and my family and friends are there. Hopefully I can get a date for Oct. 2016. Wish me luck ladies
P.S. I'm trying to avoid having a TT.

I'm Going to Be a MCADOLL!!

So as I was saying in my previous review I decided against going to
the DR for several different reasons. So I contacted Dr. McAdoo At
Encore on 09/27/2016 in regards to my BBL. He responded to me the same
day which was amazing. He currently has a special for $4000 for the SX. I
called Encore and the staff there are very polite and professional. I
work with Lea who is one of the coordinators and she is really awesome.
She was very informative and helpful. I sent in my deposit today. I'm
soooo excited. Now for the RH?? Any suggestions for RH in Miami?

So I got the call.... Ughh

So I just received a call from Vanity/Encore explaining to me that McAdoo is no longer employed there due to a patient dying from complications. They offered to switch me to Dr.Hassan however it'll be $200 more and it will not include garment nor massages. I'm so sad and upset. I don't know what to do.
Aventura Plastic Surgeon

When I called the assistant was very nice and answered all my questions without rushing me off the phone