30 lbs to go , Mcadoo here I come

All my life I've always been the chubby kid ,IVs...

All my life I've always been the chubby kid ,IVs always wanted to be the girl out her crew that got hollard at by the boys ,I'm no meant to be skinny ,I know am big boned ...and to be honest I love my size,I just want my stomach flat and my butt Freaking HUGE!!!!! lol can a girl dream BIG ?? I have these rolls in my back that makes life so uncomfortable for me , I'm 5'8 and I'm about 245,I wear about 16in pants .....thankful that I stay in Miami ...am looking into vanity cosmetics.... Don't have a doctor as of yet!!

Fat Ass Is All I Think About!!

Idk now that I know for sure this is really going to happen am more than excited now than ever ....I have been on Here Girls Non Stop ....Am talking morning evening night ...lol Y'all don't understand how addicting this site is ....am at work am on here ...am on the toilet am on here lol ....I'm soooo excited..... found a few girls that ass's I love I'm going to show yall

another wish pic...

How I want my boobs and stomach to look one day.. .I'm so in love with this picture

I AM SO FUCKING AGGRAVATED!!!!

So am at work and this bitch at my job is so immature && stupid ....this girl for she strange reason .... she starts a argument with me for no reason && had the nerve to make a fat joke !!!! REALLY?? A FAT JOKE ? SMH ..W.E !!! Just need a few more checks to finish paying off my surgery && I'm going to drag the bitch's ass....I don't do good with disrespect ....any who am posting a pic I took Saturday so u guys can see how I look underneath clothes ......

STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES BUT WORDS WILL NEVER HURT ME!!!!

The name calling was the worst growing up ! Again I've always been chubby ,getting older didn't make it any better,I've put on weight and weight non stop ...how ever I've always Had a flat stomach ,but noe its become nasty looking ,and I've never had ass so name calling was hurtful ..but I brush things off easily ....I want my surgery done sooooo Bad I want to look feel and believe that am the SHIT!!!!

Put Some more Money Down Today.!!!!

I dont know why am I so excited ,but my dream is about to come true .... I'm nervous and paranoid at times lol .....

I need My Receipt !!!!

So am trying to figure out why have I not receive a invoice yet ...I made a another payment of 500 but I keep calling for my invoice and am not getting nothing !!! If heard stories about people making payments and being told that they didn't ....I don't want to be one of those people ....anywayd making another payment on 25th...trynna get paid in full A.S.A.P....ANYBODY ELSE WITH AMAZING RESULT!!

Hey Y'all

Hey y'all ,what's Up I know I've been Missing for a while... I've been working and Trying to get these sick days accumulated at work ......Also I Have Put down more money towards My Surgery ,almost done so am excited about that ..... Anywho a old friend of mines Had her Surgery She looks Ohk But Her butt is too big for her small frame,how ever as I stated she is an old friend so we have been kind of beefing .... She has been tweeting things about me ,as far as me not looking good after surgery and so forward ... So am more than ready to get this done with and show her Ass how Good I look lol I love a challenge .... S/o to all you fine ladies that did surgery happy healing ...

UGHHHHHH!!!!!

My Entire Post Just Got Freakong Deleted While Trying To Post Fuck My Life !!!! smt!! this is annoying As Fuck ...,Now am Cursing Like a Sailor Man Cause am so Mad!!!!

THIS CANT BE LIFE!

Hey Girls I Know Its Been A While I'm sorry Have Been Busy With Work ,But How ever About Half Of mY Surgery is paid off Then Isa my Coordinator decide to tell me that am a bit to heavy for surgery and I need to lose weight smh omg!!! Really ? Ughhhhhhh its easy to gain this freaking weight but hard to get rid of am miserable as hell.... somebody please anybody give mesome tips on what to do to lose some weight asap!!!anyways I see a lot of you ladies looking great I'm just praying I look wonderful after my procedure is done!!!

HOLA

Hello everyone ? I know its been a while ,but I'm still here and my surgery is still on for November, Now as Far As A Date Idk Yet I Have Yet To Be Sold on a date ,Still Have to lose Some weight Before surgery so let's see how it goes....Well Great News Is I visited this weight loss clinic today they gave me a b12 shot that gives u energy and these pills that takes away your apitite ....Yes peoe it works I have not been hungry alday I ate once and I have been drinking water like crazy .....I'm so excited I was told if I follow the diet as planend I can lose about 40 in a month which is perfect for me being that I only have two months to lose the weight ..... I still don't know what I'm going to do about recovery I have no one to help lookafter me after surgery smh ...... wwhen there's a will there's a way ...... wishful thinking ....

Holaaaa!!!????

I know it's been some time ,you guys are going to have to forgive me ,I've been working full time and working our every chance I get ,it's not easy juggle life and other things ...but I'm going to do better for real I have too .... I'm going. To update at least once a week ,my surgery is still on , it's paid off and I doubt I can get a refund .....so I don't want you all to think it's not on ,cause it is ,....great news I've lost 12pounds and I'm still losing ... Surgery not happening in November anymore unless a miracle happens ...how ever I'm surfing that you guys looking good I can't wait for my big day ,,,happy healing everyone

Almost Here

Ladies I can not begin to tell you all how happy and excited I am , I recently decided that it's time I do stuff and stop procrastinating and I did he 1st step as far as me getting a consultation,making my deposite until everything was paid in full, how ever I was so excited to get the body we are all just dieing for I didn't realize that I would be asked to lose 74 pounds ,let me remind you I'm 5'7 ,for my height I was told that I must be 200 the lightest ,how ever I doubt that's ever gonna happen I'm aiming for 220-230 any smaller I will look like I'm dieing or something ,we don't want that ....anyways a friend told me about this diet clinic and I went and spoke to the nurse she gave me a b12 shot and some pills that is instructed to suppress your appetite ,long story short 1st three days with the pills i lost 5pounds yes 5pounds it's unbelievable ,so I was loosing weight to fast and I was really not hungry I had soooo much energy that all I've been doing is working out non stop and hardly eating ,I got afraid because I didn't think that I would really go days and not eat ,we'll not that I was trying not to eat on purpose ,the pills really work !!!! So I stopped taki them but continued working out ,well I recently started taking them last week and I got on the the scale tonight people you wouldn't believe it's only been a month and I'm 258 from 274 in just one month.... I'm feeling good and I'm sooooo ready for my procedure more than ever right now!!!????????????????????????

ITS BEEN A WHILE I KNOW !!!

HEY REALSELF SISTERS , I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE BUT I HAD ALOT GOING ON ALL AT ONE TIME , I HAVE NOT HAD MY SURGERY AS OF YET BUT I WILL BE HAVING IT NEXT MONTH FOR SURE ...IM NOT SOLD ON A DATE YET BUT IM LEANING TOWARDS APRIL 20TH REASON BEING IS BECAUSE I WANT TO BE SOME WHAT HEALED BY THE 20 OF MAY WHICH IS EXACTLY A MONTH AND RIGHT BEFORE MEMORIAL WEEKEND...HOPEFULLY THINGS CAN GO AS PLANNED ...ALOT HAS CHANGED SINCE THE LAST I UPDATED ,MY DOCTOR IS NOW JAMES MCADOO THE REASON BEING IS BECAUSE HE IS THE MAN FOR THE PLAN AS FAR AS PLUS SIZE CHICKS!!!! IVE SEEN ALOT OF HIS WORK AND SO FAR IM LIKING EVERY THING IM SEEING IM WEIGHING ABOUT 262 IVE WENT DOWN A LITTLE BIT NOTHING MUCH ,I KNOW I CAN ACHIEVE THE LOOK IM SEEKING WITH JAMES MCADOO ...IM OVERLY EXCITED AND CANT WAIT FOR MY FOR SURE DATE???????? What's sisters ? Anyone else have amazing results they liked to share ?

IM GETTING SO IMPATIENT ????????????

Im getting so impatient it's to the point im having dreams that my bbl was done and I wake up and look in the mirror and im still fat ugh ???????????????? I was told I have to pay another 1500 due to the fact that I want my arms and inner thighs done also and I don't know where I'm gonna ge this money from but hopefully I come up with something im trying my hardest to see if I can do my bbl the end of this month , I want to be healed for memorial weekend and I have two weddings to attend one in July and the other in November Im the brides made of both I gottalook good as hell ughhhh God send miracles my way , im ready for doctor mcadoo to put his hands on me and give me that figure I've been longing for all my life ... The results I see on other people in sure I can achieve the same , im going to upload current pics of me right now taken this morning tell me if U think I can look fab afterwards or would I need a Round 2?

30 more lbs to go

Hey everyone I have been missing and it's all for the right reasons being on real self all day every day was crushing my hopes knowing that I would probably never lose all the weight they require me to lose....getting there tho btw shout out to all James macadoo patients y'all look good as hell
Miami Physician