22 Year Old Mother of Twins Getting my Body Back Snatched Finally!!!! - Miami, FL

Okay so I'm finally doing this and I couldn't be...

Okay so I'm finally doing this and I couldn't be more excited , I've spoke with Dr Mcadoo briefly and he seems really sweet and very much interested in giving you your desired body , I've don't lots of research and have seen all the girls he's worked on and they look amazing , for me I don't want a huge butt I just want everything to be proportionate again if all goes well I plan on getting my tummy tuck and breasts done with him as well , I'll keep everyone updated.

Some Before pics!!!!

Okay so a little about me I'm 5'3 115 pounds I'm pretty sure I'll probably have to gain about 15 pounds before my procedure that's why I'm giving it a little time , I'm a mother of twins and after gaining 40 pounds that pregnancy my body just didn't snap back to well , Im hoping the doctor can snatch this waist in and give me hips and instead of this square bottom he can round that Thang out lol Let us Pray!!!

I'm obsessed with Dr Mcadoos work! I can't wait!

Came across these pics of girls Dr.Mcadoo has worked on that have similar body types to mine and I'm seriously so excited and anxious I can't wait anymore!!!! The pics included are exactly what I want my body to look like slim waist , big booty and full hips!!! Can't wait for my hourglass figure
Aventura Plastic Surgeon