22 Two kids dr.O or hassan vanity miami

Hello so before I wasn't to sure about doing it....

Hello so before I wasn't to sure about doing it. But now after having my son two months ago I know I wanna do it. I have been talking to vanity cosmetics and was quoted 3500 and a 1000 deposit. I'm super excited I wanna get it done around my bday. What funny is even after having my son I'm still not fat my stomach is flat and so is the rest of my body lol I'm 5'6 1/2 117lbs, so go the next couple of months I'm working on gaining more weight for the surgery I'll keep y'all posted.

anyone know what are the qualifications for care credit?

So I have been looking into care credit to pay for my procedure. Has anyone used this service? Or should I just pay in full?

so i switched to dr.sauzer in mexico

So I have been speaking to mj at cerclinic in mexico since I'm so small he won't give me something outrageous but I will send my IG wish pics lol his prices are between 2100-2700 which is great. I felt like vanity were more after the money I kept getting calls from different people and had my doc changed 5times which I didn't like not only that my price went from 3,500-5000 smh a messy. But I sent my photos I'm waiting on a qout. Since I live in Cali this would be cheaper and I wouldn't have to travel far. If I do this I could do the sugury in Aug at the earliest I'm so excited I even think I'm gaining weight lol if any ladies can give me tips on travel, stay, garments ect. feel free to comment.

ended up sticking with vanity lol

Sticking with vanity they give the best result hands down for the price.

gaining weight for my bbl

Ok so I have been taking my vitamins and tryna gain weight like crazy I might push my date back cause I know this is gonna be a challenge seeing that my baby weight didn't stay on any tips ladies?
Dr. Arnaldo Valls, M.D P.A