21yrs. Old Getting a BBL! Miami, FL

I am 21 years old with no kids. I've...

I am 21 years old with no kids. I've wanted a BBL and a BL for years now and I have finally saved enough money to get it done. I am 5'2'' and 125 lbs. For me I am a little overweight and am currently working on losing weight. I just send my before pictures to Vanity in Miami. I have researched for YEARS, and I have come down to two doctors. Dr. Jonathan Fisher and Dr. Andrew Jimerson (Dr. Curves). I have seen some AMAZING results from Dr. Fisher. I have noticed women who get BBLs from Dr. Fisher lose very little to no volume loss months after. Dr. Curves is pretty well-known so I found him on Instagram. I saw one particular girl who had an average body before. But after, wow, she had the definition of a perfect body. I feel like a lot of doctors are hesitant to transfer "too much" cc's to the butt. But I have seen big changes on patients from these two Drs. I'm looking for something dramatic. Just a tad bit less than Kim Kardashian. I have a small bottom compared to my upper body. I have small hips and when I gain weight, it all goes to my upper body (stomach, arms, and face). I am leaning more towards Dr. Fisher right now. But I am going to compare prices and customer service. I am also getting a BL & a BR but BBL is first.

Before pics.

Here are a few before pictures. Initially I wasn't going to post them until I had after pictures but, oh well. People here are less judge mental, lol.

August 14th!

Hey guys :)

I just locked in my surgery for August 14th, 2015!!
I am BEYOND excited.
I was originally planning on having it done sometime in October. But August is the only time I can have someone come with me. I refuse to drive 80 miles and go through this life changing procedure alone. So, with school and work it has worked out perfectly. I just hope they don't change the date on me (as I've seen it happen to a lot of people). I have started eating more and canceled my gym membership since my Dr. wants me to gain 10 lbs. I also added arm lipo because I don't want a small upper body and huge arms to mismatch. I was told to take a lot of iron. The countdown from 7 months to 3 months to my sx has been a crazy change but I am even more excited!

Perfect Wish Pic

So, I was obsessing over my sx yesterday and I was looking at soo many pictures of women for more wish pics. Even the ones I posted on here are amazing but I haven't been able to find the PERFECT one for me until now. This picture is photoshopped and probably a bit unrealistic but omg. If I could get my body as close to hers as possible, I'd be a happy woman.

Iron intake

I bought my iron pills yesterday. The B 12 is because there was a special (Buy1Get1Free) so I looked up what helps your hemoglobin. They made it easy & have me the exact brands & amounts to get. I got the Pur Absorb at CVS. They didn't seem to have it anywhere else other than online. The iron & B 12 was at Frys. I'm sure I could have gotten a better deal online but my surgery is in 3 months & that's not a lot of time to wait for shipping & my hemoglobin to be where it's supposed to be.

While I Wait

I found a cool app where you can modify your body to what you want it to look like after the surgery. It's called Plastic Surgery Lite. The one I'm talking about is the one with two faces. There is also one with half of one face but in my opinion that one is not as good.
Also, a friend told me about Dr. Miami's Snapchat and he records a lot of his surgeries! Befores, the procedure, and the afters. I have learned a lot from watching the procedures. Warning, they are incredibly graphic. So I would only recommend if you don't mind blood and cut open body parts. If you have a snapchat his snapchat name is therealdrmiami.
He seems very careless to me but the results do speak for themselves. If you follow him on Snapchat le me know what you think!

Ready for Miami!

I have all of my supplies! I also got my blood work done and my hemoglobin is at 13.5. Yay! I am beyond excited.

Here is a list of my supplies (from left to right) and where I got them from.

Lipo triangle - The Pink Room
Wet Ones - Wal Mart
1 bobby pillow - Wal Mart
1 memory foam bobby pillow - Wal Mart

Post Op

Hey guys. I am 3 days post op and I have not posted because I have been focusing on recovery.
I arrived in Miami a day before my surgery and had my preop. I waited about two hours to sign some papers and afterwards was told that I was not going to be able to meet Dr. Fisher until tomorrow, the day of the surgery. After requesting multiple times to be the first surgery of the day I got a call and was set for 6 AM Friday the 14th for surgery.
The day of my surgery I arrived at vanity at 6 AM. Dr. Fisher did not come in until 7:30am. The nurse that prepared me for surgery seemed insensitive and like she was just trying to get her job done. Once I finally got to meet Fisher I got my pictures taken twice. He seemed really personable at first. Then we started to talk about what I was looking for and he turned down pretty much every request I had. For instance I was going thru my wish pics with him and he said "I mean, we all have wishes" and chuckled very sarcastically. On another wish pic he rubbed in the fact that I possibly weighed more than the woman pictured and said "I mean, let's go thru your before pictures again and see what we're working with" once again very rudely and sarcastically. I understand he's not a magician and is limited to what he can do but he was actually rude about it. Those are only 2 examples of several very rude and sarcastic statements. It seemed like he did not take my wish pics seriously because he was joking about it. He asked me if I was nervous and I said no. My boyfriend said he was nervous and Dr. Fisher said "he might be the smart one." In other words calling me, his patient, dumb. I did not go into surgery very confident because of Dr. Fishers lack of manners. I've read a lot of great reviews about Dr. Fisher personally but in my case he was completely the opposite. I wish he would've had better manners and was more respectful towards me, his patient.
I was put to sleep at 8am, but when checking the records on my procedure I noticed that my actual surgery did not start until 9:30am. I have no clue what went on for the 1.5 hours that I was passed out before surgery started. I remember when I was passing out I saw the nurses in a group looking at one of their cell phone and laughing, which again seemed very unprofessional to be doing that in the actual operating room. I woke up freezing cold and in a lot of pain. I was not helped until several minutes of painful moaning. When the nurse finally came over to help me she seemed very rushed and she wanted me to get on my knees but she did not help me whatsoever. She was rushing me so much, very insensitive. After I got on my knees the nurse just grabbed a handful of foam, balled it up, and stuffed it into my garments. She was not gentle or professional at all, and used no technique leading me to believe she wasn't properly trained or certified. The pain was very unnecessary, all she had to do was take some time at what she was doing, but she didn't care about the excruciating pain I was in. I was in a lot of pain and had to tell her to slow down several times. Once I sat in the wheel chair she passed me my phone and told me to "call me ride". Keep in mind I was still very drugged. Why would they tell me to call my ride? Shouldn't the doctor office contact my contact that I wrote down for this reason? Anyways, I told her I didn't know how to call my ride (I couldn't work my phone because of the drugs) so she found the contact, dialed the number, and passed the phone to me and was telling me what to say. It was a hard convo because I was in a lot of pain and on anesthesia. It was hard to communicate w my boyfriend, & she only spoke Spanish. My boyfriend described the whole thing as "shady" and said they operate like an illegal operation or something. When I was finished you would expect the doctors office to contact my ride and set all of that up. Instead my boyfriend received a phone call from his drugged up girlfriend saying to come get her. Yet when he checked in at the front office they told him that I was not ready for pickup. When he did finally pick me up, the non-English speaking nurse simply dumped me in his car in a rush and walked away. She gave him no instructions on how to care for me, how the operation went, or anything. He even asked her questions but she could not answer because she didn't speak English at all. He felt it was very very shady and unprofessional.
I also had chin lipo done and bought a chin garment along w the rest of the garments. When the nurse was putting on my chin garment it was very obvious it was her first time seeing one of these things because she was looking at the picture on the packaging to show her how to put it on. It was definitely put on wrong because it was choking me and covering my face, when it should be over my hair and under my chin, not on my face at all.
For the first day I was bleeding nonstop and none of it was going in my drain. At my follow up appointment the next day we found out it was because we weren't operating the drain properly, because nobody ever instructed us on how to do so. Seriously, nobody ever told my boyfriend or me how to simply operate the drain, clearly something that my doctors office is responsible for. Again, very unprofessional on Vanitys behalf.
Once I got home the prescription medication helped ALOT, but didn't take the pain away completely. The first day/night was extremely painful and uncomfortable.
The morning after we had a follow up appointment. Just getting to Vanity seemed impossible. Getting out of bed and into the car took 20 minutes or more. I was dripping blood everywhere because we didn't know how to work the drain yet. Once we got to Vanity, thankfully we were directed to a room in the back right away. The nurse that helped me out was actually the best nurse yet. She was very sensitive, caring, nice, understanding and most importantly professional. She replaced my balls of foam with nicely folded and gently placed foam. She gave me the ok to shower, showed my boyfriend how to work the drain, told him what to feed me, and told us everything looks okay/normal. I didn't shower until the next morning because I was in too much pain to take my garment off. When I did shower it was painful to get out of my garment and once I was out it was very uncomfortable. I showered while my garments were in the washer, I couldn't wait to get back into my garment. This was my first time I could peek at my results, and was very happy with what I saw. I felt so much better after the shower and a clean garment/clothes. Btw the P EZ has been a lifesaver.
This morning I had my first massage at Vanity. The lady was nice, but the massage was damn near unbearable. I could feel a lot of fluid in my body during the massage. Afterwards, I felt a lot better. The painful massage was worth it.
Other than that I've been trying exotic foods down here in Miami and that has been pretty cool :)
I took before pictures, but after the surgery that dress got very bloody and we ripped it to get it off. I'm not sure if I'll be posting after pics in that same dress, but here was some. I'll keep you guys updated, thanks.

Forgot to attach the photos guys, here they are.

3 Week Update Before & After Pics

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Overall Dr. Fisher and his staff were unprofessional and rude. Everyone seemed like they were in a hurry which made my recovery worse. I did not feel cared for at all, I didn't feel like a patient I just felt like a customer. Only thing that is keeping me satisfied right now are my results which I love. Other than that everyone was very unprofessional. It wasn't until after my first day of recovery that they started treating me better.