21 Year Old No Kids College Student - Miami, FL

I been researching about this for so many years. I...

I been researching about this for so many years. I was always one of the skinny girls with a flat booty all my life. As i got older I gain a lot of weight now i have rolls all over my back and stomach lol which made me happy because i was always 115 or 120. I've been trying to gain weight for soo many tears so it made me excited lol. Now I'm 21 and i weight 150 yayyyy me . Waiting for this semester to be over so i can finally get this surgery done :). Can't wait to be an alvarez doll ????????????

Deposit :)

So i made my deposit of 500 earlier todayyy :)
Sooooo excited and nervous I can't believe that I actually did the deposit lol. Been dreaming about this dayy for the longest and it's finally here!!!!!! Definitely going with Dr. Alvarez ?????? Lena is very nice. I love talking to her. I pray everything goes well . Can't wait to transfer to the other side lol

Supplies

Need to get some supplies before surgery
Definitely have to make a list. First liposuction. Want everything to be perfect ????

Recovery house

Anyone knows a good not so expensive recovery house????? I really want to stay for 6 night and 7 days or 7 nights 8 days.
Any suggestions?

Recovery house

I was thinking about renting a home and hire a private nurse maybe that would be cheaper. These recovery houses are to expensive unless someone wants to split it with me. I'm willing to go to any good recovery house and split the payment. My surgery will be on January 10, 2017!!!!!!! Anyone????
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon