SALAMAFIED DOLL

I'm a 51 year old lady, 5'3" about 195-200 lbs and...

I'm a 51 year old lady, 5'3" about 195-200 lbs and sick and tired of wishing to have a beautiful butt and body overhaul!! MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION FOR 2015 IS, I'M GOING TO GET MY BODY RIGHT!! For starters I am going to get the Brazilian Butt Lift and Thigh Lift first.. Then eventually a Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift..

Every time I try on a dress at a store, I just quickly put it back on the shelf cuz my body is looking like Sponge Bob Square Pants!!!! UUGGGHHHH I hate it.. I cover my butt all the time cuz as long as I can remember I was always told "where's your booty!! My hubby always tells babe you're fine.. But I DON'T FEEL IT!! I want the deep freezer, bubble butt, shapely body I've always dreamed off.. I'm going definitely eat right and work out to maintain my new body.. I'm going to do what I must to get it right.. So Dolls wish me luck on my choices.. Advice will be greatly appreciated.. I'm freaking out but I'm also excited about my new adventure..

SALAMAFIED BOOTAY OCT 2015!!!

It's official Dolls!! My BBL is scheduled on October 16, 2015 with Dr. Salama !!! Woohoo.. I'm so HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!! 4 months today on March 16, 2015, I had a TT and TL done with Dr. Salama!! I'm truly satisfied with my results.. Everyone can't stop complimenting me and how I look.. Now I'm going to perfect this body with the BOOTAY I've always dreamed of.. Every since I was a little girl, I wished to have a BUTT like Iris Chacon, she's a famous Puerto Rican singer with a HUGE BUTT!! I can't wait..

IT'S OFFICIAL!! SALAMAFIED BOOTAY OCTOBER 21, 2015!!! WOOHOO!!

OMG It's official Dolls PAID IN FULL today!! CAN'T WAIT!! I'm so excited!! I've seen this master's work personally with the BOOTAY!! I want to look like BAM BAM BAM!! I want you to roll your eyes at me when you see that BOOTAY!! WOOHOO!! NO MORE SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS!! YEAH!!! HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!! Pics to come..

OOO SALAMAFIED BOOTY IN TWO DAYS!!! OMG

OMG DOLLS MY DAY IS FINALLY COMING!! October 20, 2015 I'm going to get the BOOTY I've dreamed of!! I'm freaken out!! SO NERVOUS!! WOOHOOO!! CAN'T WAIT!! PRAY FOR ME DOLLS!!!

BBL WAS A SUCCESS!!

Hi Dolls.. Had my surgery 10/20/15.. My BOOTAY is HUGE!! I freaked out when I saw it.. But the doctor said it would go down a bit.. 1300 cc's per cheek.. Plus I'm very swollen so I can't tell much what it will look like.. My husband said DAMN BABE IT'S HUGE!! LOL.. I'm in pain but those HAPPY PILLS are killing the pain. He told me he's giving me dimples this I have to see. I can't wait till the swelling goes down.. My first two nights of sleep OMG!! Horrible.com but I'm moving alot and walking alot so it should help.. I'm a back and side sleeper so it's a bitch that I can't sleep on my back.. But I'm adjusting.. Drinking alot of water, alot of gatorade and use the restroom alot.. Two drains on and feeling like I have two nut sacks.. LOL my hubby calls them "CLICK CLACKS" for those that remember what those were...

Feeling ok.. Going to head to take my first shower... Pray for me..

FINALLY MY BOOTY BUDDY PILLOW ARRIVED

After all these weeks OUT OF STOCK I FINALLY was able to order MY BOOTY BUDDY PILLOW..Yyyeeeaaaahhh!! It's weird at first but I can get used to it..

5 DAYS POST OP SALAMAFIED BBL

Well DOLLS, I made it to my 5 DAY Post Op... I'm very, very swollen, super sensative to touch and JUDY is HUGE!! I'm all deformed weird because of the faja they have me on.. I'm scared of these deep groves I have on TOP of each cheek but the girls here are telling me its the norm especially having that faja contouring me that way!! I showered by myself today and feel so refreshed and OMG I'm even sensative to a bath cloth all over me.. Monday will be my first massage and I'm dreading it cuz I'm so sensative.. UUUGggghhhhh.. HAPPY PILL TIME!!

1ST MASSAGE 6TH DAY POST OP SALAMAFIED BBL!!!

OMG I ALMOST PASSED OUT!!! I was in extruciating pain!! Even took the pain meds way in advanced before the massage.. But like the massage therapist say, today "You curse at me all you want, it's OK.. Tomorrow you'll LOVE ME!!" LOL MAN I HOPE SO CUZ I'm a hurting puppy!! I SWEAR I WANTED TO KICK HER AZZ!! LOL Nomie removed my BUTT drain!! THANK YOU JESUS that was the one that bothered me the most so the other drain will be removed on Wednesday if everything looks good!!! YYYEEEAAAHHHHH!!! Feeling like KAKA.. Very swollen can't really take any pics.. Look like a SUMO WRESTLER with new faja, all the pads and gause everywhere!!! I'm done.. Get better DOLLS... Wish me luck!!! :)

12 DAYS POST SALAMAFIED BBL!!!

FEELING GREAT DOLLS!!

Yeah a lil pain here and there but much better than the first week of HELL!! I gotta tell you ladies something!! If you want something so BAD!!! DAMNIT DO IT!! I've been wanting to correct my body for a long time and procrastinated for years and man I WISH I COULD KICK MYSELF for not doing this SOONER!!! I look FANTASTIC!!!
The way I see if I can pay $300 + on a freaken car note every month then SHOOT I'm going to invest that kind of money on me!! So I did it and I'm so glad I did!!

My journey with Dr. Salama started in March 2015 with my Tummy Tuck and my Thigh Lift... Dr. Salama just did my BBL 12 days ago.. and Man I'm so HAPPY!!! He transformed my body to a body that I only wished for. From now on I'm going to dedicate my life in doing things right!! I'm going to teach myself how to EAT CLEAN and start an exercise regime to maintain and firm my OLE AZZ UP!! LOL.. I'm ELATED!!

Still super swollen but my body is changing everyday... PLS PLS PLS DOLLS if you do these procedures make sure you follow with the massages.. (They only provide you with 2 but you are required to have 6 to 8 more) YES THEY KILL ME!! But having the Lymphatheic Massages can be beneficial to speed up the healing process. My Massage Therapist, Ceclia moves the stored fluids in the liposuction areas to the lymphatic drainage system. By removing the excess fluids you are closing the gap between tissues and allowing them to heal faster. I literally see the end results of the fluid oozing out of me onto a towel and man it's nasty.. Plus if you don't do these massages you end up with big scar tissues and ball like fatty deposits after you are healed up.. Trust me I learned from my TT..

I can't wait to showoff the NEW ME to my family this year during the holidays.. They are going to PASS OUT!! LOL

HAPPY HEALING DOLLS!!!

17 POST OP BBL WITH DR. SALAMA

Hey Dolls,

Very very happy with my results with Dr. Salama.. Still very swollen and a some pain.. But getting better day by day.. Seeing the transition of my body day to day is awesome.. I feel so BRAND NEW!! I'm not use the look yet but I love what I see.. NO MORE SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS!!! WOOHOO!!

SALAMAFIED BBL DOLL

Forgot to add these two extra pics..

29 DAYS POST BBL SURGERY WITH DR. SALAMA

Getting better by the day.. Ceclia the best MASSEUSE!! has made my trauma to my body healed very nicely with her profound massages!! YES they hurt like hell!! But in the long run she's working the fluids out and getting to the nitty gritty by mending those bruised internal tissues.. She said within a month's time I'm going to lose most of my swelling.. I'm concerned about the lost of some of the volume of my butt.. but Doc said I'm not done healing and the transfer fats still needs to attached to it's new environment.. I hope he's right cuz I can't go through this procedure again.. Yes my BUTT is 100 times better than it was before but I WANTED A DEEP FREEZER.. I guess I have to settle for a more natural one than the one I originally wanted.. I was explained that he added fats to my hips too to contour me better and to give it time.. I'm still happy trust me!! My body is totally different from when I started in April 2015..
Happy HEALING DOLLS!! MUAH!

8 MONTHS POST OP BBL

Hello Dolls,

My BUTT has completely change for the better. I loss volume on my butt but that was expected and Dr. Salama was very honest with me from the get go.. I have a natural looking rump roast but I want more volume..

Everyone including my husband states that you don't notice the volume loss!! But I do.. I'm doing a revision on July 12, 2016 and remove some fat I have under my arms and while I do that I'm getting a Breast Augmentation done with Silicone inplants... WOOHOO This mama is going all out at 52...

Wish me luck dolls!!

2ND BBL REVISION WITH DR. SALAMA

Wish me luck dolls!!
Dr. Moises Salama

Dr. Moises Salama is a MASTER in his craft!! I've already see what's he's done to me.. I had a TT and TL back in March 16, 2015 and I look great!! Within the 4 months post op visits with Dr. Salama, I've personally seen SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMAAAAAAAAANNNNYYYYYYYY SALAMAFIED DOLLS with their BBL's and I'm here like I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY TURN!!! They look amazing!! Their BUTTS are perfection and their bodies are sculptured like those VIDEO GIRLS!!! A body you can only dream of!! Dr. Salama is the MAN FOR BUTTS!! I WANT THAT HOUR GLASS SHAPE!! The staff are amazing.. Very organized and professional.. Any concerns or questions, they are readily available.. I love em all.. You will not regret this decision!! I know I haven't!! My gf tried to talk me to go with her doc to save $3000. I was like NOPE! It's not about the money!! It's about the honest, straight forward, gifted with his hands, sweet, compassionate and patient type of doctor that Dr. Salama is and more.. DR. SALAMA IS THE ONLY ONE FOR ME!!!