19 Years Young - Miami, FL

I already had a decent body to begin with but I...

I already had a decent body to begin with but I wanted more. My surgery went great I feel like it went so fast. I did well with the Anastasia I didn't throw up or nothing I actually walking by myself since I got out the surgery. I have been peeing a lot which is annoying every hour but I guess it's good bc I also walking by doing that. My but look great thank you dr valls. I didn't even show him wish pics!

Second day after surgery couldn't ask for more!

Forgot to mention curvy Angels recovery

I'm staying at curvy Angels recovery house. The girls Vanessa Keisha and Sam are so helpful they don't mind helping and are so giving ! They accommodate to our needs the give us our medicine and meals help us go to the bathroom or walk around what ever we need to help with recovery! I'm always hungry and Keisha doesn't mind pouring me a bowl of cereal at 5:30 am ????

More pictures

Massages

They help a lot I went to yare. Vanessa from the recovery house recommended me her!

More massages

Honestly helps a lot relaxes you so much and I see a difference right away. Swelling goes down a lot !

Me

Day 5

Love

Plantation Physician

He was great he told me exactly what I wanted to hear. It was weird that I only met and talked him the day of Surgey. But he pointed out everything I wanted and more with out me saying anything !