19 Year Old, No Kids, Always Wanted a Bigger Butt and Hourglass - Miami, FL

I'm 19 5"3 and 150 pounds, unfortunately because...

I'm 19 5"3 and 150 pounds, unfortunately because of my genes I am not able to achieve a bigger butt and small waist without having the both. I originally waned to get my surgery done in the Dominican Republic but because I am in school full time as well as work I don't really have all that time to take off. I'm originally from Georgia but decided I want my bbl done in Miami because they produce better results for wayyyy cheaper. I don't like the Brazilian butt docs in ga and they're to pricey anyway. My measurements are 36-33-39. The Miami doctors I'm looking into are Mcadoo and Hassan, maybe Fisher if he wasn't so booked. I'm thinking about getting this done in December since I have winter break

Going with Dr.Mcadoo!

So I've decided to go with Dr.Mcadoo! He has a special for 4800$ with 12 areas of liposuction+ 5 days at the recovery house, I just booked my surgery for August 13, and I know this sounds crazy but I'll be leaving the 16 to start school the 17. I really wanted to get this out the way. I already payed the 4800 in full.

Changed my mind, don't want to go through with procedure because of bad rep with vanity cosmetics

I've heard of wayyy to many bad reviews about this company and I just decided that I will pull back and not continue any further. I just pray to God they give me my refund.

Received my refund from Vanity, not in a timely manner but nonetheless

So I received my refund form Vanity miami cosmetics, they deposited the money into my account but the crazy part was that one of the checks they deposited returned and my bank tried to charge me a fee but thank God they took it off. So yea you will get your money back from Vanity just not in the 4 weeks maybe between 5-6 weeks. I have decided to abstain from plastic surgery because this whole process was stressful in itself.