18, 5'2, 160lbs, No Kids... Just Needed Confidence Boost - Miami, FL

Hey everyone. I have been checking in on this site...

Hey everyone. I have been checking in on this site and reading all of your reviews and journey since August (2015). Never posted before but felt like it today. I finally decided to get my BBL in November and had surgery about two weeks later. Luckily having been medically cleared and getting the money together just in time. The entire process came and went in the blink of an eye and was overall to book, pay for, & have my surgery... I'd like to say that thankfully I got a good coordinator at Vanity (Regla) who was very helpful. Initially I felt she was just trying to get my money but after having my mom call and speak to her she was much more attentive to my needs... Dr. Fisher is fantastic in every aspect EXCEPT i'm not happy that I was only able to meet/talk to him personally minutes before surgery because everytime I came pre-op they told me he was either busy or out. Thankfully everything turned out okay. The first day post was by far the worst. Days 2 and 3 were bad, but not as bad as day one. The rest of week one was quick progress with discomfort and pain here and there. I am now 2 weeks post op and healing very well. Almost all my bruising is gone. I just have some swelling and stiffness on my sides and parts of my back. Almost no pain at all. My butt is starting to soften up too! Overall, I am very happy with results and I am so glad this website exists because many of you have indirectly answered so many my questions and have unknowingly been my support system (besides my family) through out this entire process. If anyone has any questions I would be more than happy to answer them!
Miami Plastic Surgeon