42 Year Old, Mom Who Just Wanted to Feel Like a Woman Again...

I actually had a Brazilian butt lift, liposuction...

I actually had a Brazilian butt lift, liposuction of my arms, and breast augmentation to include a breast lift and implants. I'm a confident person, but Dr. Miami has made me feel like a completely new person, a new woman and I've never, ever been this happy with my body. It's only been a month but I look great and I feel even better! I'm looking forward to the next month and the month after that and after that, as I enjoy the new me and how awesome I feel inside. Thank you so so much Dr. Miami and your awesome staff. Everyone made me feel so comfortable and special, like I mattered and I knew that my happiness with the result was important to them too. I have been telling everyone about this process and how awesome it's been and I couldn't think of any other Dr to help you shape your future. He is a true artist and I'm forever grateful. I also want to send a special shout out to Yeni! She has been the best, calm, honest, and supportive.
I would definitely go back to Dr. Miami if I wasn't already so happy with the result! So, I guess I'll just have to take my friends!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Miami is a true artist. He was professional and caring and I don't have enough words to describe how awesome he's made me feel. Thank you Dr. Miami, I'm forever grateful.