Body Lift 360 By Dr Jeffrey Lagrasso at My Cosmetic Surgery - Miami, FL

Hi After discussing alternatives tobyhe tummy tuck...

Hi
After discussing alternatives tobyhe tummy tuck i had in mind ,Dr Legrasso say I would be getting better results by doing a body lift die to the excess skin al around my mid section.
I had the surgery on 06/14/16 ,just over a day ago but i can see results already on my thighs!going today for my first follow up and hopefully i will be able to see how it looks under all these bandages !

Body lift

Is been 2 days after the surgery and I can already see so many positive changes.My thighs hips and butt are soo smooth!lol
I went back to the clinic yesterday for a follow up and to have my bandages changed. Everything looks normal ,I was told to keep an eye on the incision that goes inside the butt crack because it tends to have problems healing sometimes.

Body lift

Today is my 6 day recovery day after my body lift .Im feelingg really good,walking and getting back on doing things on my own..i was told to sleep half of the night on my stomach due to redness on the incision that goes inside my butt crack but havent been able to do that.Im just trying not to put a lot of pressure on that area when I lay down but is very dificult due to where it is located..
One day at a time,Im using a lot of pillows to provide some relief in my lower back when Im laying down... time will tell if this works with the healing process.

Front scars

Body lift open wound

Wound seems to.be healing fine,just is soo slow...????

Body lift (6th week update)

Hello
Recovery has been going ok...back opening is finally closing!
I have gained a lot of weight during the last 6 weeks ????????

Lower body lift

Some pics

4 month post op pics

Miami Plastic Surgeon

He is amazing,very down to earth and explains everything with details and aswers all your question,very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Dr Lagrasso.